Author Topic: Guidelines for voting on Battles (please advise)  (Read 190 times)

NoT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Lonely one...
Re:Guidelines for voting on Battles (please advise)
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2003, 09:14:07 AM »
how PERSONAL can u really get when u all u know about the other MC is his screen name and where he from...u dont nkow what he looks like, dont know his real  name, dont know who he chills with or where exactly he lives.  so really how personal can u get???

Yeah, man. I agree and that's a big reason why battling on a message board will never be as good as the real thing. The best you can do here is to hit hard with creative punches and wordplay and make sure you have lots of ill multies and a good internal rhyme scheme. Personal disses are damn hard to do. There's only so many times you can make fun of the sports team a certain person supports or their screen name.
Nick of Time
SADISTIC MISFITS

Yo, ya 14-carat gold slum computer wizard ~
Tappin' inside my rap page causes blizzards ~
- Ghostface Killah

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Guidelines for voting on Battles (please advise)
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2003, 07:04:31 PM »
Plus you can look other places on the board to see what kind of person you'r going up against (unless it's their first post).  Or in their profile or whatever, I've seen people diss other people's crews too

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont