Author Topic: Wallace: Riley And Wade ‘Both Misguided By LeBron’  (Read 466 times)

Sccit

Wallace: Riley And Wade ‘Both Misguided By LeBron’
« on: June 07, 2015, 04:29:46 PM »
As Dwyane Wade’s contract squabble continues to get dragged through the news, ESPN’s Mike Wallace thinks Pat Riley and Wade were both “misguided” by LeBron James but are taking it out on each other.

“Pat Riley and Dwyane Wade are both misguided by LeBron James,” Wallace said on the Marc Hochman Show with Zach Krantz. “They have misplaced issues. Instead of blaming LeBron James for costing him $10 million on the opt out he couldn’t get back, Dwyane Wade wants to put that on Pat Riley and Micky Arison. Instead of blaming LeBron James for not being up front the whole time, Pat Riley wants to blame that on Dwyane Wade for not tipping him off and letting him know. LeBron is the big elephant in the room that both of those guys are sort of tip-toeing around and trying to blame one another for it when it was actually all LeBron James who orchestrated this whole thing.”

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/06/05/wallace-riley-and-wade-both-misguided-by-lebron/

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Wallace: Riley And Wade ‘Both Misguided By LeBron’
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 06:44:25 AM »
I kind of agree with the Pat Riley side of it... that Wade is blaming Riley cause it's easier to blame the old white man instead of his homeboy James
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 10:18:45 AM »
Wade is overpaid as fuck as it is. He should shut up.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 11:20:36 AM »

HE TOOK A PAYCUT IN HIS PRIME THO

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 02:47:35 AM »

and he got two more championships out of that... so I say that is well worth it.  Even from a financial perspective, his legacy and marketability will be stronger
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 10:52:36 AM »

and he got two more championships out of that... so I say that is well worth it.  Even from a financial perspective, his legacy and marketability will be stronger

LOL THOSE CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE NOT PUTTING THAT $20 MILLION HE LEFT BEHIND ON THE TABLE...TRUST THAT