Author Topic: DJ Quik TV One "Unsung" Episode on 6/17 .  (Read 2064 times)

Klue

Re: DJ Quik TV One "Unsung" Episode on 6/17 .
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2015, 07:47:56 PM »
thanks a lot  8)

MOBNigga06

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2015, 10:14:07 PM »
as promised my G's!!!!!  i recorded this in HD, but had to bounce it down in SD because TV1 on DirecTV is only broadcast in SD.  wish we had it in HD, but this will have to do.  it's a big file, but enjoy bytches!

http://www.4shared.com/file/QvqFWBqNba/DJ_Quik_-_Unsung__Low-Res_.html

Yo man, thanks a lot for uploading this, but could you please explain how the file is to be downloaded from this website. There are a bunch of different "download file" links, and all of them download various spam "media players" and things like that - none of them seem to download the file in itself. Any advice much appreciated.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

djole 213

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2015, 03:53:15 AM »
as promised my G's!!!!!  i recorded this in HD, but had to bounce it down in SD because TV1 on DirecTV is only broadcast in SD.  wish we had it in HD, but this will have to do.  it's a big file, but enjoy bytches!

props

WestWestYA

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2015, 04:35:53 AM »

Yo man, thanks a lot for uploading this, but could you please explain how the file is to be downloaded from this website. There are a bunch of different "download file" links, and all of them download various spam "media players" and things like that - none of them seem to download the file in itself. Any advice much appreciated.

u click the download button next to share, a popup will show up close that, than it will ask u to log in to either ur facebook or google+ etc... after that click free download button and a 20 second timer will go down and it will automatically download. And btw thanks to the uploader for uploading this!

bigpimpin20

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2015, 04:55:48 AM »
props 8)

marcin1712

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2015, 05:39:31 AM »
thanks! :)

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2015, 05:50:18 AM »
thank you very much for this!!!

Matty

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2015, 06:14:07 AM »

u click the download button next to share, a popup will show up close that, than it will ask u to log in to either ur facebook or google+ etc... after that click free download button and a 20 second timer will go down and it will automatically download. And btw thanks to the uploader for uploading this!

doing that also grants the site access to whatever account you use to sign in.

can anyone upload to somewhere without all the spyware?

and props for recording it makaveli.

makaveliapostle

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2015, 07:22:53 AM »
glad you guys are enjoying it.  i'm gonna upload it to mega.co.nz so there's not confusion and an abundance of ads and false download links.  i'm also going to upload my hi-res version of the SD version.  it's gonna be a huge file (about 4.5gb) and won't be true HD, but it should be better quality if some of y'all want that version.  they'll be up later today.  peace.

lukeh

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2015, 07:35:49 AM »
thanks for posting!

MOBNigga06

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2015, 08:10:22 AM »
glad you guys are enjoying it.  i'm gonna upload it to mega.co.nz so there's not confusion and an abundance of ads and false download links.  i'm also going to upload my hi-res version of the SD version.  it's gonna be a huge file (about 4.5gb) and won't be true HD, but it should be better quality if some of y'all want that version.  they'll be up later today.  peace.

Thanks a lot, homie. My computer got fucked up by spyware earlier this year, so I don't take any risks these days.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2015, 09:18:52 AM »
step your adware prevention game up i got the file all i did was block that script with ABP

Digital Pimpin'

rs1000

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2015, 10:31:01 AM »
and one got this in hd quality 8)

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2015, 12:32:27 PM »
Hmm yeah could have been a better portrait of David Blake imo. Little words on his work on death row, 2Pac's all eyez on me  i mean we all know he was behind the boards arranging 'n stuff, little words on 2nd II none suga free. No live performances (and he's a beast on stage) only music videos.
I give it a 3 stars out of 5
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !