Author Topic: DubCNN/WCRydaz NWA release party is in planning stages  (Read 453 times)

Ebenus Supremus

Re: DubCNN/WCRydaz NWA release party is in planning stages
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2015, 04:01:09 PM »
it's time to take your medicine sweetheart

Hang on honey....
I'll pop some quetiapine....
Then I'll hit ya up for some of that kosher pickle you been holding out on me....

I don't think seroquel will cover it.

I recommend 700mg diazepam in concert with 100mg hydromorphone. That should be enough to relieve anxiety and induce a better sense of well being. I am a medic but you should talk to your doctor about it as well and ask to obtain a prescription for both.

Is saying she wants to fall asleep on E and smother him to death? Hahaha. No offense, lady, but that's intense. I get 300's, paypal me some money, I'll hook you up with a whole script. I'll sell you some busbars too.

Don't the dubcnn forum rules explicitly state that you must contact them to arrange advertising fees....
You be better off saving them scripts for yourself, by my assessment of your behaviour so far, I'm reluctant to say that you may actually need them one day in the near future...
What the fwck is a busbar???

Nope, that's not advertisement and I use to do work for this site. From my assessment of your behavior thus far, you need them and some xanax too. Maybe, some opium to sedate you. Busbars are busiprone. Off brand xanax for people with bi-polar. Shit your ass needs. So, buy it off me.

A key of white goes between 17.5 - 40 K (Non-retail, wholesale market) in the states. In my neck of the woods, 32 with some cut. However, if you know the right people and buy in bulk, 2 Grand.

I want 5 ton... Direct from south america. Port of Melbourne can be the drop off point... My mum always said I talked like a warfie n the jacks r corrupt as all fuck in Melbourne....
What's ya price?