Author Topic: The Elite Symphony... Vol. 1  (Read 466 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:The Elite Symphony... Vol. 1
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2003, 09:14:16 AM »
Haha wow .. i have like 20 post and i'm being hate'd on by cloud 9

All the more fun i guess

Welcome to the Elite dogg, people hate, and our jealous of what past members have built, and what current members can do.

nuthin like livin in tha past huh M-Dogg?! lol

Elite aint NEVER gonna be what it was...NEVER. Deal wit it...n im STILL Elite~Killllllaaa muthafukaz.

Which is why you still diss us, 'cause we are no threat to you... I see. LOL. The threat is still there, you know this, admit I can find talented netcees on WCC like no other, after all, you took 3 former Elite members, two of them I saw talent before anyone else. I-Bo was a given, but Kali and Tech I knew would be great. And you know when me and Rod choice someone Elite, they are just that. Watch out, I still got something for you, 'cause well the new blood is gonna prove what's up, I got something else... ha ha ha

And aNSWeR, yeah, I figured, I was like, where's the verse, so I figured you were kicking back. We'll see in the future. Just get that win/lose record up. Potental is there, just get that record up homie, and the future will be good.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2003, 03:10:17 PM »
Haha wow .. i have like 20 post and i'm being hate'd on by cloud 9

All the more fun i guess

Welcome to the Elite dogg, people hate, and our jealous of what past members have built, and what current members can do.

nuthin like livin in tha past huh M-Dogg?! lol

Elite aint NEVER gonna be what it was...NEVER. Deal wit it...n im STILL Elite~Killllllaaa muthafukaz.

Which is why you still diss us, 'cause we are no threat to you... I see. LOL. The threat is still there, you know this, admit I can find talented netcees on WCC like no other, after all, you took 3 former Elite members, two of them I saw talent before anyone else. I-Bo was a given, but Kali and Tech I knew would be great. And you know when me and Rod choice someone Elite, they are just that. Watch out, I still got something for you, 'cause well the new blood is gonna prove what's up, I got something else... ha ha ha

And aNSWeR, yeah, I figured, I was like, where's the verse, so I figured you were kicking back. We'll see in the future. Just get that win/lose record up. Potental is there, just get that record up homie, and the future will be good.

classic example of ones heart...bein bigger then they brain...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2003, 03:13:18 PM »
daygo why the fuck you hatin' so much

mutha fucka you aint invinicible
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2003, 03:21:00 PM »

naw man, take a good look at this thread...and check who mention whos name first? I aint hatin on Elite, but Cloud 9 was mentioned in yall verse...so ima speak on it. I know im not invincible, and would neva claim to be. But M-Dogg knowz as well as anyone, him...or Elite...can neva speak my name...and he knowz why. Therez a past to thiz shit...that was before u came to tha board. So dont trip, i aint hatin on yall newer catz. But M...been bitter for a minute now, and jealousy is a muthafucka.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2003, 03:25:23 PM »

naw man, take a good look at this thread...and check who mention whos name first? I aint hatin on Elite, but Cloud 9 was mentioned in yall verse...so ima speak on it. I know im not invincible, and would neva claim to be. But M-Dogg knowz as well as anyone, him...or Elite...can neva speak my name...and he knowz why. Therez a past to thiz shit...that was before u came to tha board. So dont trip, i aint hatin on yall newer catz. But M...been bitter for a minute now, and jealousy is a muthafucka.

understandable.. i feel you

but im in this kru now so you fuck wit one you fuck wit all.. includin me

just keep it real
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2003, 05:53:25 PM »
?r=.:DayGoStyLz:. link=board=11;threadid=31713;start=0#362137 date=1050013260]

You know I mentioned you, but why you diss the others ese. Dogg, it's between me and you, you know this. You pulled them in, you never see me make a diss to just I-Bo, or Kill, but to you. This is us, and when the time is right, I will show you, it ain't jealously, I'm flattered that you always like the members I find, it makes me feel like a rhyming scout. But when we get into it again, you know I'll be ready. So lets see what's up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2003, 02:09:05 AM »

You know I mentioned you, but why you diss the others ese. Dogg, it's between me and you, you know this. You pulled them in, you never see me make a diss to just I-Bo, or Kill, but to you. This is us, and when the time is right, I will show you, it ain't jealously, I'm flattered that you always like the members I find, it makes me feel like a rhyming scout. But when we get into it again, you know I'll be ready. So lets see what's up.

they joined Elite, so why not get a taste of this crew shit?! it aint nuhn personal wit em. You be watchin too much wrestlin M lol  ;D Rememba tho, yall ALL crew...so if one of yall diss me, or anybody...yall gotta stand by eachotha on tha shit. Rod has dissed I-Bo, Kill, Me, n time all tha damn time...so yall gotta deal wit it if i come back at yall. If sumbody in Cloud 9 disses yall, fukit...i got they back. As for you tryna git sum shit stirred up...do tha damn thang...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2003, 03:14:57 AM »
elite is back??... i didnt see that one coming

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2003, 07:39:31 AM »

they joined Elite, so why not get a taste of this crew shit?! it aint nuhn personal wit em. You be watchin too much wrestlin M lol  ;D Rememba tho, yall ALL crew...so if one of yall diss me, or anybody...yall gotta stand by eachotha on tha shit. Rod has dissed I-Bo, Kill, Me, n time all tha damn time...so yall gotta deal wit it if i come back at yall. If sumbody in Cloud 9 disses yall, fukit...i got they back. As for you tryna git sum shit stirred up...do tha damn thang...

Haha its cool i aint bitching i just didnt relize i was jumping into a beef like this ... but like i said all the more fun

Stand behind your crew i will stand behind mine ... weither its friendly beef or a hate beef there will always be some, in some kinda way between members. as a crew now the only thing to prove is who can build the better crew
« Last Edit: April 11, 2003, 08:56:56 AM by SkillZ »
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2003, 02:59:08 PM »
yeah, shit kinda surprised me too. well, whutever