Author Topic: Infinite's top 10 rappers of all time  (Read 646 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Infinite's top 10 rappers of all time
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2015, 10:36:56 PM »

Defintely a fan of Nate Dogg but not sure how he fits in this list. He should be considered in broader category.

True enough, Nate has a style all his own, and that shit is called G-Funk—and G-Funk is a style of rap, period.  It's like when Bone does all that singing on their shit, they are still rappers.  There are other examples, even Eminem has some good songs where he is basically singing, but the style of music is still hip-hop—like "Haley's Song" and "Stronger Than I Was"

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2015, 10:51:15 PM »
lol "second tier niccaz like andre 3000"? gtfoh!

Sure, Andre 3000 was great, he's somewhere in my top 15... but I didn't have Andre 3000 poster on my wall when I was a teenager.  All the other rappers on my list I had their liner notes all cut up and decorating my stereo and speakers and posters all over my walls
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 10:55:24 PM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

CORREA

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2015, 10:39:08 AM »
1. Pac
2. Eminem
3. Nas
4. Snoop
5. Xzibit
6. Daz
7. Kurupt
8. Warren G
9.  Nate Dogg
10. Dr. Dre

Those 10 are in a league and class of their own.....and then there is everyone else.....then you got your second tier niccaz like Krayzie Bone, Royce, and Andre 3000 and them-who have very suspect solo material (if they have any at all, like Andre)....and your dudes like ras kass or canibus who are visionaries and very creative lyrically but lack some sort of charisma

Defintely a fan of Nate Dogg but not sure how he fits in this list. He should be considered in broader category. Dre should be higher when you made this a broader category. Dillinger has no place on this list.

dre shouldn't be in no rapper list

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2015, 10:57:33 AM »
1. Pac - not mad at this, he's also my #1
2. Eminem - fell off brutally and should have hung up the mic years ago, he's ass and says nothing anymore
3. Nas - should have been #2
4. Snoop - he undeniably has so many classics and is a legend, but he's used writers and isn't really an MC anymore so he shouldn't be here - disqualified
5. Xzibit - his last album was dope but X gets boring after awhile, he lost his consistency too over the years
6. Daz - LOL
7. Kurupt - fell the fuck off and only raps when he cares to now
8. Warren G - I like Warren G but LOL at him being in anybody's top 25 let alone 10
9.  Nate Dogg - a legend who doesn't deserve to be in a "top rapper" list when he's so much more than that, that's a slap in the face to him and his legacy especially to put him after someone like Daz
10. Dr. Dre - LOL, he never wrote shit

you only listen to these 10 rappers plus Royce and King T which is pathetic, this is why nobody on the forum respects you or your posts... expand your musical horizons and listen to some Scarface or K-Rino who shit on everyone from this list except Pac and Nas, shit judging by this list you never heard one Ice Cube or Kool G Rap solo either lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2015, 01:59:54 PM »
K-Rino > everyone on that list except 2Pac and Nas

i'd rather listen to Kurupt, Snoop and Eminem over K Rino anyday  - Rino keeps it real and all but he's boring

and as someone else stated Nate dogg is more than a rapper - not sure how to rank him

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2015, 02:45:34 PM »
K-Rino > everyone on that list except 2Pac and Nas

i'd rather listen to Kurupt, Snoop and Eminem over K Rino anyday  - Rino keeps it real and all but he's boring

and as someone else stated Nate dogg is more than a rapper - not sure how to rank him

K-Rino has like 30 albums, granted I've only heard maybe 18 of them I'd say I only found about 3 or 4 of them boring

where as Kurupt doesn't have a listenable project since Streetlights and Eminem since The Eminem Show lol

TidyKris

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2015, 03:27:40 PM »
Where is Big Pun?????

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2015, 03:38:25 PM »
Lmao it is his personal favorite list for crying out loud.. he could put TI, Wiz Khalifa and Kanye West in the Top 3 and yall niggas still shouldn't "argue" it... it's like saying someone is wrong for having green as his favorite colour because blue is better.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 03:40:06 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2015, 06:29:51 PM »
Lmao it is his personal favorite list for crying out loud.. he could put TI, Wiz Khalifa and Kanye West in the Top 3 and yall niggas still shouldn't "argue" it... it's like saying someone is wrong for having green as his favorite colour because blue is better.

if you've read other posts from the thread starter about other rappers and reasons he can't listen to them you would change your mind about that lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2015, 06:39:36 PM »
yeah Brian only listens to the same 15 artists - it's disgusting how uneducated he is about 99% of rappers

dude thinks Daz Dillinger is better than Kool G Rap  ;D

doggfather

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2015, 10:31:07 PM »
lol "second tier niccaz like andre 3000"? gtfoh!

Sure, Andre 3000 was great, he's somewhere in my top 15... but I didn't have Andre 3000 poster on my wall when I was a teenager.  All the other rappers on my list I had their liner notes all cut up and decorating my stereo and speakers and posters all over my walls

So this list aint bout all time bests its your teenage superstars?
Its ok than.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2015, 10:47:43 PM »
Everybody has is own opinion, here is mine regarding your list

1. Pac - At 25 years old he was a living legend, nothing else to add
2. Eminem - hate it or love it, he built an empire and he's a great MC
3. Nas - A legendary lyricist even though I was never a fan of his voice
4. Snoop - He's grown now so he's doing what he wants but he dropped classics and put LBC and a thousand of our favorite rappers on the map
5. Xzibit - He got a great catologue and he's very consistant and dope as a rapper
6. Daz - Not the best lyricist but I always loved his delivery and gimmicks and stuff and he put out a gang of dope albums
7. Kurupt - Probably my favorite rapper even though he fell the fuck off, I can't forget how dope he used to be and how excited I was when he featured on other people songs murdering the tracks
8. Warren G - A great catalogue also and he used to be my favorite rapper, his laid back melodic flow and delivery were so smooth and crazy back then, plus he was so rare to see him featured somewhere that I was just crazy everytime I heard him on the song
9.  Nate Dogg - not a rapper but also not a r&b singer so hard to put him in a category but if we consider him as a rapper he's on top of that list to me
10. Dr. Dre - He doesn't write his own lyrics ok but I gotta admit that he's still a dope rapper and his verses are not ugly

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2015, 04:05:30 AM »
TODAY I LEARNED THAT

-NATE DOGG IS A RAPPER

-DR DRE'S VERSES ARE NOT UGLY

-THIS IS A LIST OF TEENAGE SUPERSTARS

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2015, 08:58:08 AM »
TODAY I LEARNED THAT

-NATE DOGG IS A RAPPER

LOL

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2015, 03:40:00 PM »
TODAY I LEARNED THAT

-NATE DOGG IS A RAPPER

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.