Author Topic: My First Minister Farrakhan Lecture  (Read 417 times)

Ebony B.C.

My First Minister Farrakhan Lecture
« on: July 01, 2015, 04:32:27 PM »

Think I'll spend the day listening to this...
I'm obviously in need of enlightenment...
I need to stop mocking religion...
I am reading The Old Testament at the moment, and when finished will read The New, then will finish by reading The Holy Qur'an, of which I have read two surahs, and recognised myself to be someone who causescauses mischief....

Forgive me God, for I fear no one else will...

Hopefully I learn to stop being so arrogant and let Mr Don't Play kGames have the last word if he replieps to me in a previous thread....

Ebony B.C.

Re: My First Minister Farrakhan Lecture
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 09:34:24 PM »
I found it quite moving and witty and encouraging...
I can approach things with meek humility and humble integrity and accept what, although may be perceived as insulting, is nothing compared to the hundreds apon hundreds of years of garbage we have either allowed ourselves to believe or partaken in or just outright propagated with what I can only fathom to be evil intentions....

I hope that if I suffer due to the evils these whatever devils desire to afflict me with, it will be for a cause more righteous than monetary and psychological power...

People use God or their knowledge of God as a tool...

Some to enlighten....
Others simply for the tithe....

I've been enlightened and I tithe, but I prefer to put my charity into a basket that does not have the blessing of a welfare system....

So much to learn, I'm still trying to catch up...

I hear so much hate within the confines of my mind and yet I seek the beauty and freedom of diverse knowledge...

Here'S to right....
Which may seem wrong...