Author Topic: YBE - "California" feat. THE GAME & KOKANE (Official Music Video)  (Read 752 times)

Blood$

Re: YBE - "California" feat. THE GAME & KOKANE (Official Music Video)
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2015, 03:59:42 PM »
LOL at everybody jocking this shit... that beat sucks, sounds like some cheap FL studio Dre imitation that even I could have made in 30 minutes

Game killed it but that verse was from '06-'07 so this song is probably old as hell
i agree with you about the beat, and to me this sounds like a thorwaway verse from game. i think ybe did his thing tho, he's one of the better chicano rappers, tho lyrically its always the same.

yeah YBE's flow was cool on here

Bandida

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2015, 04:19:22 PM »
Not bad...
Remind me of Bizzy when he start spitting that harmony fast flow shit...
I love it when I hear something new, that sounds familiar...
N for someone whowhos only ever wrapped a crispy chicken snack wrap happy meal, I am in awe of raw talent, although this guy sounds like he been perfecting his style for a while now....
Nice to hear something that drowns out the sound of my dads redneck 70's rock....
Thanx for posting...

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2015, 07:45:42 PM »
LOL at everybody jocking this shit... that beat sucks, sounds like some cheap FL studio Dre imitation that even I could have made in 30 minutes

Game killed it but that verse was from '06-'07 so this song is probably old as hell

Beats the hell out of all that trap BS and other stuff he's done to try to follow trends lately.

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2015, 08:15:24 PM »

Beats the hell out of all that trap BS and other stuff he's done to try to follow trends lately.

all of Game's older music does lol