Author Topic: Tha Realest = King of Summertime Music  (Read 709 times)

MOBNigga06

Tha Realest = King of Summertime Music
« on: July 01, 2015, 09:16:51 PM »
Tha Realest is probably the most hated-on rapper on the internet, but if you don't listen to his music cause of the hate, then you're really missing out on some classic West Coast music - especially for the summertime. Few rappers capture the vibe and lifestyle of a young nigga as accurately as Tha Realest. My playlist of his summertime music is one of my favorites, and if you haven't heard these songs, I recommend you track them down:

1. Thuggin N Tha Summatime
2. Hoez is Trouble
3. Everything is Everything
4. Kongratulationz
5. My Summatime Fling
6. R We Fuckin Or What?
7. Az Time Passes By
8. This is How We Ride
9. Hood Rich
10. Gotta Love Gangstas
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Tha Realest = King of Summertime Music
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 06:03:45 AM »
Tha Realest is probably the most hated-on rapper on the internet, but if you don't listen to his music cause of the hate, then you're really missing out on some classic West Coast music - especially for the summertime. Few rappers capture the vibe and lifestyle of a young nigga as accurately as Tha Realest. My playlist of his summertime music is one of my favorites, and if you haven't heard these songs, I recommend you track them down:

1. Thuggin N Tha Summatime
2. Hoez is Trouble
3. Everything is Everything
4. Kongratulationz
5. My Summatime Fling
6. R We Fuckin Or What?
7. Az Time Passes By
8. This is How We Ride
9. Hood Rich
10. Gotta Love Gangstas

Love the song "This is How We Ride", definitely one of the best summertime jams.  I don't care if the guy looks like Pac, or sounds like Pac, or it's intentional or unintentional, I just want to hear good music, and he's got some.

ianyo2008

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 08:06:03 AM »
Agreed, he really does have dope music!  Anybody have anything new?  The newest tracks I've got is "Lost at thought" feat Edi and of course "Another Day" feat. Noble, both tracks with a diff. Outlaw...It's funny cause people hate on Real and The Lawz both and I don't get it cause the people im talkin bout are in the 2pac forumz!  It makes no sense to me lol.

b.laden

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 04:56:14 AM »
he was good at death row but after he became soft and sentimental

MOBNigga06

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 08:08:00 AM »
he was good at death row but after he became soft and sentimental

What makes you say that?

I can kinda see your point in regard to his diss songs: Realest made a bunch of diss songs at Death Row, while he hasn't really made many of them since leaving. But he still makes a lot of hard music. "I Know 2 Much" is as hard as anything he made on Death Row.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 08:10:27 AM »
Agreed, he really does have dope music!  Anybody have anything new?  The newest tracks I've got is "Lost at thought" feat Edi and of course "Another Day" feat. Noble, both tracks with a diff. Outlaw...It's funny cause people hate on Real and The Lawz both and I don't get it cause the people im talkin bout are in the 2pac forumz!  It makes no sense to me lol.

I would love to hear some new music from Tha Realest. The latest I heard from him was that snippet of a track with Stevie J.

I suppose both of the songs with the Outlawz are supposed to appear on Realest's 2nd album, Remember My Name?

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

hitsaw

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 11:06:14 AM »
This dude raps better than most of this fuckt up new pop rappers!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 01:53:56 PM »

I would love to hear some new music from Tha Realest. The latest I heard from him was that snippet of a track with Stevie J.

I suppose both of the songs with the Outlawz are supposed to appear on Realest's 2nd album, Remember My Name?

Do you know if that 2Real mixtape ever dropped?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=297525.0

I've been waiting forever since I heard the snippets on youtube.  Sounded really good, had some smooth summertime beats on it.  Wish someone would put it out! 

MOBNigga06

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2015, 09:46:37 PM »

I've been waiting forever since I heard the snippets on youtube.  Sounded really good, had some smooth summertime beats on it.  Wish someone would put it out! 

Never even heard about this mixtape before. Would love to hear the snippets if anyone has them.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

NIBIRU

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2015, 05:06:12 PM »
                   THA REALEST Feat RAY J - Peep N Game
                  THA REALEST Feat EL DORADO - Why They Wanna Murder Me
                   THA REALEST Feat YOUNG BOSSI  , SAN QUINN & JEWELL - Hustlin
                    THA REALEST Feat NUTT-SO & DB - I Know I'll Die Soon
                  THA REALEST Feat EL DORADO - Syde 2 Syde
                                                                                           THA REALEST Feat MYA - So Serious [RMX ??]
                   THA DOGG POUND Feat THA REALEST - Because Of U
                                                                                            MICHEL'LE Feat THA REALEST & VK - Hang Tyme [CLUB RMX]
                      THA REALEST  Feat G TWIN - Prolly Be Punished For It
                    THA REALEST Feat CITY HIGH - Want From Me
                   THA REALEST Feat JEWELL - All Night Long
                   J-FLEXX Feat THA REALEST & KOOL & THE GANG - A Change To Come
                    THA REALEST Feat SNOOTY FOX - We Gone Ride
                     THA REALEST Feat BIG SLEP ROCK - The Perfect Nigga
                  THE RELATIVEZ Feat THA REALEST  & YGD THA TOP DOGG - Gangsta
                     THA REALEST Feat .... - Ride 4 Me
                    THA REALEST Feat JEWELL - I'm Comin Home
                                                                                           THA REALEST Feat 730 & SWOOP G - I'm a Gangsta
                    BAD HABITZ Feat THA REALEST - My Bad Habit
100% FRENCH FUNK

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2015, 07:12:52 PM »

Never even heard about this mixtape before. Would love to hear the snippets if anyone has them.

Here's the snippets from youtube:

MOBNigga06

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2015, 09:38:12 PM »

Here's the snippets from youtube:

Wow, those snippets are incredibly dope. Realest would sound amazing over a lot of those beats. Also, I could tell from the lyrics that the mixtape has remixes of Kongratulationz, When Ya Time Is Up, I Know 2 Much, and Get It In.

I would guess that Realest will time the release of this mixtape so that it appears shortly before Remember My Name is released. I hope both projects see the light of day. The unreleased music in Tha Realest's vault is probably amazing.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.