Author Topic: Game – "Everybody On The Floor" f. Migos  (Read 512 times)

CORREA

Game – "Everybody On The Floor" f. Migos
« on: July 04, 2015, 12:06:02 AM »
After recruiting Drake on 100," Game calls on Migos for the follow-up single , "Everybody On The Floor."

The Compton rapper will release the long-awaited Documentary 2 at the end of the summer - if all goes as planned.

Take a listen to his latest drop below.

http://www.audiomack.com/song/roc585/everybody-on-the-floor-original-mix

i hate Migos same o trap same flow trash that everyone else does

Game-Won

Re: Game – "Everybody On The Floor" f. Migos
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 02:29:28 AM »
Worst game song in a while...
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 12:30:18 PM »
Worst game song in a while...

i dont blame game if this was a solo version it would have worded is those wack ass migos

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 09:53:08 PM »
not horrible but not great either... definitely won't make the album and rightfully so lol

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 11:47:21 AM »
I'm actually liking this (and I don't fuck with Migos or this type of music). Proud to see him drop his verse without trying to sound like them other niggas.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 02:10:38 PM »
Probably a promotional song to hype the album but I doubt it will make it to the final tracklist... but I'm getting really excited about this Documentary 2! I hope the Dre's, the Kanye's, the Storch's productions will be on point! I like that Drake's assisted song but again it's nothing exceptionnal.. but we'll see, I heard August 7th is the final release date.