Author Topic: Action Bronson disses Ghostface on ESPN show  (Read 1700 times)

Sccit

Re: Action Bronson disses Ghostface on ESPN show
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2015, 02:02:10 PM »
now Ghost bi-polar ass switched up lol he's one to talk about deleting tweets

What I tell u?

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2015, 06:10:44 PM »

What I tell u?

both parties had tweets prior to this and Ghost said it was all love... now that his album isn't getting any buzz he switched up

you'll see them both on a song together again by 2016

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2015, 06:29:03 PM »

What I tell u?

both parties had tweets prior to this and Ghost said it was all love... now that his album isn't getting any buzz he switched up

you'll see them both on a song together again by 2016

That's cuz Bronson deleted the tweets apologizing .. That shit was obvious disrespect. Now if it's from promo or not is a whole nother discussion, but if u take it for what it is, that Bronson comment is way outa line.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2015, 06:59:02 PM »
what took old man Ghost so long to respond??

Blood$

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2015, 07:45:54 PM »

album came out after Bronson's comments that nobody talked about so he flip-flopped and decided to fabricate a 'beef' 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2015, 07:57:36 PM »

album came out after Bronson's comments that nobody talked about so he flip-flopped and decided to fabricate a 'beef' 

Yeah, pretty much.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2015, 08:10:17 PM »
when it comes to Action and Ghostface i have a few thoughts

1-action sounds like 90's Ghostface...ghost in 2015 sounds a lot diff than action in 2015

2-while i know Ghost is the OG and historically better in 2015 i prefer the music Action drops....they both still make good music but Action is hungrier and his funny ass typical NYC guy personality is what attracted me to his music, not the fact he sounds like Ghost

3-Wu tang let Drake slide for that wu tang forever song but diss action over a sideways comment that everyone else laughed at?  they really think people don't know Action is viewed as a ghost clone by 90% of rap fans???  lol   go after Drake if you want the ratings....just like you needed to with Joe Budden 6 years ago

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2015, 08:17:44 PM »
when it comes to Action and Ghostface i have a few thoughts

1-action sounds like 90's Ghostface...ghost in 2015 sounds a lot diff than action in 2015

2-while i know Ghost is the OG and historically better in 2015 i prefer the music Action drops....they both still make good music but Action is hungrier and his funny ass typical NYC guy personality is what attracted me to his music, not the fact he sounds like Ghost

3-Wu tang let Drake slide for that wu tang forever song but diss action over a sideways comment that everyone else laughed at?  they really think people don't know Action is viewed as a ghost clone by 90% of rap fans???  lol   go after Drake if you want the ratings....just like you needed to with Joe Budden 6 years ago

money

The Predator

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2015, 05:26:50 AM »
Bronsonlino Vs Starks discussion -

Action Bronson Threatened And Dissed By Wu-Tang's Ghostface Killah: 'I'll Gut You Like A Pig'

Jul, 20, 2015, 03:10 PM

Action Bronson was on the receiving end of some very harsh words from Wu-Tang Clan's Ghostface Killah.

G-Check: The art of keeping someone in line by proving your own dominance in any aspect of life. To put someone in place after trying to get out on you.

The above definition is for the slang term "g-check," courtesy of UrbanDictionary.com, and it's exactly what Ghostface Killah did to Action Bronson today (July 20).

The Wu-Tang rapper dissed Bronson by way of YouTube, after the "Baby Blue" spitter suggested that Ghost lost some of his rapping skills.

Here's how Ghost responded:

"You got this little fake a-- n---- Action Bronson running around sounding like me," he said, while an old-school soul song played in the background.

"But I want to tell this fat f--- something. I gave you a grace period, n----a. I was supposed to destroy you a long time ago. Who gives you the right to even mention my name out your motherf----- mouth? Bro, you done made a mistake. You done f---ed up," added Mr. Tony Starks.

He also said that Bronson could never come close to him when it comes to rapping or writing solid verses.

"You can never f--- with my pen, my n----a. My sword, my blade, whatever you want to call it," said Ghost.

"I'm too nasty for you. This is why the f--- you look up to me and sound like me. When I told yall n----- back on The "Cuban Linx" s---, I don't want nobody sounding like me on no album," he added.

Ghost also threatened to harm the burly Queens N.Y. rapper.

"Don't let me hang you from a rope and gut you like a f------ pig, n----a and leave you out to dry. 'Cause it'll get done," he said.

So what did Bronson say about Ghost to deserve this diss in the first place?

After an ESPN "SportsNation" host said that Action sounded like the Wu legend, Bronson subtlety dissed Ghost.

"He's not rapping like this no more," he said.

After hearing Ghostface's response, the "Baby Blue" MC quickly took to Twitter in a desperate attempt to remedy things. "When you're wrong, you're wrong and I was wrong," wrote Bronson. "I apologized for the comments. I'll always be a stand-up human. Much love."

Where things go from here between the rappers remains to be seen, but there's no doubt that Bronson definitely got g-checked by one of the most respected rappers, from one of the most respected groups in hip-hop. Why he dissed Ghostface to begin with remains a complete mystery.

You can see what else the Wu-Tang rapper had to say by clicking here.

When ur wrong ur wrong and I was wrong. I apologized for the comments. I'll always be a stand up human. Much love.

— MR. WONDERFUL (@ActionBronson) July 20, 2015

« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 05:43:28 AM by The Predator »

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2015, 10:26:04 AM »
Say what u will, but those who think his comments wasn't a diss is delusional

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2015, 11:14:25 AM »
'
it doesn't even matter....Oldface is 50 years old posting up videos online showing the maturity of a 13 year old  :-\

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2015, 01:59:29 PM »
'
it doesn't even matter....Oldface is 50 years old posting up videos online showing the maturity of a 13 year old  :-\

he pretty much shitted on bronson....and bronson apologized too. got g-checked and theres no way around it.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2015, 02:44:24 PM »
'

he pretty much shitted on bronson....and bronson apologized too. got g-checked and theres no way around it.

yeah it's def a bad look for Bronson

but old face ain't impressing me with that video....i did lol @ a few lines he said  ("stephen a skip" and the line about burning his beard off)

Blood$

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2015, 02:48:20 PM »
'

nah, Ghost previously said it was all peace and love but went back on his word once there wasn't any buzz about his album dropping after the smoke cleared the first time... all a fugazi act for the cameras and headlines, but it did result in a classic internet meme-esque video because of how he conducted himself

somebody out there had to have saved the tweets before they got taken down and not just Bronson's

Blood$

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2015, 02:56:25 PM »
this article sums it all up perfectly and trumps all posts in this entire thread including mine:

http://www.teambackpack.net/action-bronson-was-right-to-say-hes-the-best/