Author Topic: Medical Card holders  (Read 562 times)

Calilove661

Medical Card holders
« on: July 17, 2015, 09:30:20 PM »
Can you use your buddy's card or put your picture on it just like a fake ID? If you limit purchases to small quantity is there still fraudalent perscription or impersonation issues or is it just possession and fake ID charge like getting into a club?

Question is about loopholes. How to get into med dispensary without registering with state.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 09:32:12 PM by Calilove661 »

Sccit

Re: Medical Card holders
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 09:57:59 PM »
u have to run inside when no ones looking

Calilove661

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 09:59:42 PM »
lol Camara got em. Nah for real though. If you never held a card, don't respond.

BIGTIMELA

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 10:59:16 AM »
You don't actually use medical cards, you have to show them the paperwork the first time you go. Then after that you just bring your state id, so that they can verify. So if you got like a fake state id you'd probably be good to go. In California you aren't on a state database if you sign up for medical marijuana. You just have your recommendation and the dispensaries just verify if your name is on the doctors list.

Calilove661

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 11:41:57 AM »
So Dax, after you been in a particular location, could I just use your ID in theory? Same punishment as using someone else's ID at a club?

I thought this shit was based of perscriptions where you have a certain allotment each month.

BIGTIMELA

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 12:06:49 PM »
So Dax, after you been in a particular location, could I just use your ID in theory? Same punishment as using someone else's ID at a club?

I thought this shit was based of perscriptions where you have a certain allotment each month.

The only limit would be if you came in and then tried to come back 10 minutes later. I think some spots don't allow you to come back more than once a day. In theory you could come in with someone else's ID and be good to go, unless they took a copy of your photo ID and your picture comes up in the system. But I haven't seen anyone make a copy of my Id at any shops I've been too.

FernandoWCR

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2015, 12:26:27 PM »
Mesa you need to just go get certified. Nicky got a card for telling the doctor his ass hurt from backpage rapings.

Calilove661

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2015, 01:27:09 PM »
Hey Dax thanks for answering.

Nando, go fucc urself.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2015, 08:06:00 AM »
You don't actually use medical cards, you have to show them the paperwork the first time you go. Then after that you just bring your state id, so that they can verify. So if you got like a fake state id you'd probably be good to go. In California you aren't on a state database if you sign up for medical marijuana. You just have your recommendation and the dispensaries just verify if your name is on the doctors list.

Correctamundo.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2015, 09:45:50 AM »
ALKN MEANS WCRYDAZ GANG INTERNET LATIN KINGS .. ALQN TOO FOR THE PUSSYS. BANGIN ALKN CUZ.

Calilove661

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2015, 03:29:29 PM »
ALKN MEANS WCRYDAZ GANG INTERNET LATIN KINGS .. ALQN TOO FOR THE PUSSYS. BANGIN ALKN CUZ.

This Vitriol is what Jeb Bush was talking.