Author Topic: Pasadena rapper announces 20mile Walk through San Fernando Valley  (Read 172 times)

Mistah Wilson

• Lil Geezy
Just when you thought Bing Bing was finished walking after fulfilling his million foot commitment for causes & charity, think again. The young, aspiring artist has just announced that he will be walking 20 miles through the entire San Fernando Valley to declare Victory in advance! Victory? Who's victory? Victory over the enemy!

"For majority of my life, this world has been fake to me. Tha system. Women. Friends. Just people. After fulfilling my million foot commitment for causes & charity, I have no plans on stopping there. I am going to walk 20 miles through the entire SFV to declare victory over tha enemy we've all been fighting. Tha system. Ourselves. This is my way of maintaining an empowered spirit. I do not care for you to join me because this is not a march or protest, but yet another demonstration of how I'm using my power to make a difference in society today," says Bing Bing who is eager to get this milestone under his belt.

On Saturday August 1st, 2015, Bing Bing will be walking 20 miles and taking...

Read Full Article & View Tailored Route http://www.thawilsonblock.com/thawilsonblog/pasadena-artist-bing-bing-announces-tha-triumphant-20mile-walk-for-victory-in-advance

TRAX (SFV)

Re: Pasadena rapper announces 20mile Walk through San Fernando Valley
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 09:40:22 AM »
Nice.  I would love to do that.
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!

Sccit

Re: Pasadena rapper announces 20mile Walk through San Fernando Valley
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 10:47:17 PM »
818 REP