Author Topic: SHAQ SHITS ON SCOTTIE PIPPEN: "I WAS PUFFY, YOU WAS MASE"  (Read 550 times)

Sccit

SHAQ SHITS ON SCOTTIE PIPPEN: "I WAS PUFFY, YOU WAS MASE"
« on: July 21, 2015, 02:10:18 PM »

Sccit

Re: SHAQ SHITS ON SCOTTIE PIPPEN: "I WAS PUFFY, YOU WAS MASE"
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 02:12:36 PM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 02:17:45 PM »
But let's keep it 100.

If the all-time Lakers played the all-time Bulls, the Lakers win by a lot. MJ/Kobe cancel each other out, Magic dominates Rose, Baylor abuses Pippen, and Shaq and Kareem DESTROY Grant and Rodman.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 02:41:42 PM »
such a silly ass discussion to begin with.  what's wrong with 40+ year olds this week acting like kids?  first Ghostface now Shaq...

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 05:22:36 PM »
But let's keep it 100.

If the all-time Lakers played the all-time Bulls, the Lakers win by a lot. MJ/Kobe cancel each other out, Magic dominates Rose, Baylor abuses Pippen, and Shaq and Kareem DESTROY Grant and Rodman.

80s lakers destroy threepeat bulls

threepeat lakers beat them as well

all-time teams is not even fair. lakers all-time bench team can beat the all-time bulls LOL, so that aint really sayin much mayn

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 05:23:02 PM »
such a silly ass discussion to begin with.  what's wrong with 40+ year olds this week acting like kids?  first Ghostface now Shaq...

do u know shaq?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 05:32:51 PM »
of course, Shaq and I were dorm room mates at LSU for a semester. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 06:21:43 PM »

From Dumb Wilson to Child prodigy Hack?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 07:28:42 PM »

From Dumb Wilson to Child prodigy Hack?

to Hack Chillson to Shaq Wilson

Mietek23

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2015, 09:23:01 AM »
Another stupid argument, smfh... waiting for Stephen A Trash and Skip Brainless to jump on this.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2015, 11:36:31 AM »
But let's keep it 100.

I am willing to admit that Shaq is probably right in this argument.  And I admit that Magic is better than Rose, Baylor better than Pip, and Shaq and Kareem better than Grant and Rodman... but "abuses", and "dominates"... no way.  Rodman was a rare player that as a forward he could still defend a guy like Shaq, and he always outrebounded Shaq.   And nobody in the world is gonna "abuse" Pippen, he can hold his own with anybody outside of Jordan.... and M/J and Kobe canceling each other out??  That's going too far cuzz..
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2015, 01:46:52 PM »
But let's keep it 100.

I am willing to admit that Shaq is probably right in this argument.  And I admit that Magic is better than Rose, Baylor better than Pip, and Shaq and Kareem better than Grant and Rodman... but "abuses", and "dominates"... no way.  Rodman was a rare player that as a forward he could still defend a guy like Shaq, and he always outrebounded Shaq.   And nobody in the world is gonna "abuse" Pippen, he can hold his own with anybody outside of Jordan.... and M/J and Kobe canceling each other out??  That's going too far cuzz..

VERY TRUE, BECAUSE KOBE>MJ

Mietek23

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2015, 05:10:24 AM »
But let's keep it 100.

VERY TRUE, BECAUSE KOBE>MJ

LOL, just stop beating the dead horse Nik.

The Lakers would won that game, but not by 50 like Shaq said.