Author Topic: Wassup Niggas (On a Friday Night)  (Read 255 times)

J. B A N A N A S

Wassup Niggas (On a Friday Night)
« on: July 24, 2015, 08:52:22 PM »
Oye Carnals, what are you baby dicks getting in to this weekend?

I have the house alone this weekend with some drugs and an MLB TV subscription. A nigga gon be watching 4 games at once barred out and off that lean.

It's not often wifey aint around but when the Gods come together they give me a weekend with no obligations along with several xanax and some promethazine-codeine from some brazilian pharmaceutical company.

Hello from Seattle:
https://vid.me/nTwe

Bandida

Re: Wassup Niggas (On a Friday Night)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 09:05:38 PM »
I thought I was a woos for sippin on vodka n berry soda in bed watching TV....
U mixing wit lemonade on purpose!!!
I see your xanax n raise you 10mg Valium n 300 mg serequel.....
Watchin big bang theory re runs....
You better off looking for a Brazilian wax....
Eat my dust.....

Bandida

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 09:25:23 PM »
To Mr Don't Play Poser!

Whatever!!!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 09:10:07 PM by Ebenus Supremus »

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 09:32:19 PM »
Damn brodie, u married tho?

Kickin back tonight after a long week of work, prolly step out tomorrow night...then get in the lab Sunday and work on tightening up all the good music I been sittin on for this lambfam project. But overall, jus takin a step back from my peoples and reassessing my position in this game of life .. Homies reachin out n im on a hans solo tip.. I'm the last person to be on that, but sometimes it's good to put things in perspective.

Alla that and smoke a lot of highly potent weed .. OG, CBD, all that good shit mayn

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 09:14:07 AM »
Been on a 80 ft houseboat since Thursday, flying back home today but got 3 hours I'm killin at the airport as we speak. Annual trip with all my friends I grew up with. We ate, drank, smoked, and were merry as hell. Great time but cannot wait to be back home. I'm gonna hit the smoke, then hit up my pool for a bit when I get back.

Hope y'all enjoyed your festivities.