Author Topic: Drake - "Back To Back" (Meek Mill Diss)  (Read 2299 times)

Blood$

Re: Drake - "Back To Back" (Meek Mill Diss)
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2015, 11:48:17 AM »
If 3 Peat is like Back to Back (B average diss song) and Meek comes with another lame track, Drake would kill Meek's career.

not really lol neither one is killing anything... Drake fans (aka pop music fans) don't give a fuck about authenticity and Meek fans (real hip-hop heads) don't give ghost-written diss tracks a pass 

I bet these dudes have had phone conversations laughing about all of this and will end up doing a song together by the end of this year or beginning of next

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2015, 02:15:54 PM »
If 3 Peat is like Back to Back (B average diss song) and Meek comes with another lame track, Drake would kill Meek's career.

not really lol neither one is killing anything... Drake fans (aka pop music fans) don't give a fuck about authenticity and Meek fans (real hip-hop heads) don't give ghost-written diss tracks a pass 

I bet these dudes have had phone conversations laughing about all of this and will end up doing a song together by the end of this year or beginning of next

lol@meek fans bein real hip-hop heads....

guess u didnt see the backlash after both tracks dropped? u literally had preachers talkin shit on meek mill in church sermons. fuckin whattaburger dissing meek mill in burger advertisements.... meek looks like straight weaksauce right now, and while it might not end his career, him speakin on drake most definitely backfired and he's undeniably guna need some damage control movin forward.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2015, 02:29:51 PM »
Speaking on guns and street shit don't make you real hip-hop, or have hip-hop heads like you. Meek is weak as a rapper in general. He's not that smart as shown by this battle, and his fan base is too small to battle someone like Drake and his 30 million little girls who follow him. There are only a few rappers with the capital to battle Drake, I'd say two. J. Cole and Kendrick are the only two I think could battle Drake and have enough "Real Hip-Hop" cred to have the hip-hop heads on their side. Everyone else, their arms are too short to box with God. Drake in the grand scheme of things is not a top 25 rapper, and if the ghostwriting allegation is true, he'll never be mentioned in the list with the greats. But, he's got a HUGE following and you should attack with extreme caution or you'll get your career ended.

Before you can go to war with the US, you better load up your arsenal. Drake was in a tank (his fan base), Meek was throwing rocks. Not going to do it. The only way you can hang with a bigger rapper is if that rapper attacks you (make them swing down instead of you swinging up) because it makes them look small. But Drake is too smart for that.

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2015, 03:08:12 PM »
Drake's groupies and the internet went in on Meek more than Drake did on wax... and I was just in the barbershop the other day where majority were sided with Meek, but you know that's just reality and the internet dictates all nowadays

I've heard far more people clowning Meek because of the memes than people actually saying "yo Drake went in on him"
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 03:15:17 PM by Blood$ »

Remedy360

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2015, 03:40:21 PM »

I've heard far more people clowning Meek because of the memes than people actually saying "yo Drake went in on him"

I've been hearing that around a lot, as I said I don't see what was so great about the diss, but even casual fans are talking about it around here.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2015, 03:45:47 PM »
Speaking on guns and street shit don't make you real hip-hop, or have hip-hop heads like you. Meek is weak as a rapper in general. He's not that smart as shown by this battle, and his fan base is too small to battle someone like Drake and his 30 million little girls who follow him. There are only a few rappers with the capital to battle Drake, I'd say two. J. Cole and Kendrick are the only two I think could battle Drake and have enough "Real Hip-Hop" cred to have the hip-hop heads on their side. Everyone else, their arms are too short to box with God. Drake in the grand scheme of things is not a top 25 rapper, and if the ghostwriting allegation is true, he'll never be mentioned in the list with the greats. But, he's got a HUGE following and you should attack with extreme caution or you'll get your career ended.

Before you can go to war with the US, you better load up your arsenal. Drake was in a tank (his fan base), Meek was throwing rocks. Not going to do it. The only way you can hang with a bigger rapper is if that rapper attacks you (make them swing down instead of you swinging up) because it makes them look small. But Drake is too smart for that.

naah some1 wit actual skill like tech n9ne could destroy drake in a battle, wit or witout the same following.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2015, 03:49:34 PM »
Drake's groupies and the internet went in on Meek more than Drake did on wax... and I was just in the barbershop the other day where majority were sided with Meek, but you know that's just reality and the internet dictates all nowadays

bruh...back 2 back is a club banger now. meek cant even go clubbing no more lmao.

seriously, i duno what u talkin bout...every1 n they mama was praisin drake for goin in on meek. celebrities, athletes, sponsors...seriously. mad quotables in that diss, and thats comin from some1 who thinks drake is a queer, so im callin it like i see it foreal.

i can tell u a meek fan tho....lol

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2015, 03:53:44 PM »

I've been hearing that around a lot, as I said I don't see what was so great about the diss, but even casual fans are talking about it around here.

"is that a world tour or your girls tour"

"this go out to all my boss bitches wifin niggaz...don't forget to hit em wit the prenup"

"this aint what she meant when she told u to open up more"

i mean, it's drake...the sweetest dude on the planet. and he came at him like that, u know meek felt some typa way bout them lines, and thats what a diss track sposta do....meek was strugglin to come up wit shit in his diss. it's not no vaseline, but drake did him dirty nonetheless, and theres really no denyin it.

Blood$

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2015, 04:20:33 PM »

bruh...back 2 back is a club banger now. meek cant even go clubbing no more lmao.

seriously, i duno what u talkin bout...every1 n they mama was praisin drake for goin in on meek. celebrities, athletes, sponsors...seriously. mad quotables in that diss, and thats comin from some1 who thinks drake is a queer, so im callin it like i see it foreal.

celebrities and sponsors are getting a nice check from OVO for pushing the diss, don't believe all the hype... and those "quotable" are attributed to either Quentin Miller or someone else who helped Drake out lol the fact Drake is going so hard on Meek shows that he/his camp got shaken up and see him as a credible threat

I fuck with Meek but not as much as you might think, he has plenty of music I don't fuck with but his new album shits on anything Drake has ever released  8)

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2015, 05:02:41 PM »

celebrities and sponsors are getting a nice check from OVO for pushing the diss, don't believe all the hype... and those "quotable" are attributed to either Quentin Miller or someone else who helped Drake out lol the fact Drake is going so hard on Meek shows that he/his camp got shaken up and see him as a credible threat

I fuck with Meek but not as much as you might think, he has plenty of music I don't fuck with but his new album shits on anything Drake has ever released  8)

Whether he wrote it or not is a whole nother story .. At the end of the day, meek took a huge L n prolly wishes he woulda never opened his mouth right about now

CORREA

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2015, 05:07:57 PM »

Whether he wrote it or not is a whole nother story .. At the end of the day, meek took a huge L n prolly wishes he woulda never opened his mouth right about now

true even tho it was a weak beef cockroach man got the worse of it always knew he was garbage just hot trash loud mouth same thing would have happen to officer Ricky if he would of opened his mouth too but he knew his lane

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2015, 05:22:27 PM »

I fuck with Meek but not as much as you might think, he has plenty of music I don't fuck with but his new album shits on anything Drake has ever released  8)

it's not the end of the day though, Meek's second response is coming... he's just sitting back waiting for the perfect timing lol "Ether" didn't come out until months after "Takeover" and "Hit Em Up" took over a year to surface  ;)

CORREA

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2015, 05:32:28 PM »

it's not the end of the day though, Meek's second response is coming... he's just sitting back waiting for the perfect timing lol "Ether" didn't come out until months after "Takeover" and "Hit Em Up" took over a year to surface  ;)

u still comparing a shit rapper to a icon pac could have done hit em up in 10 minutes loud mouth cockroach man got put in his place for thinking hes more then he really is and there's no coming back

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2015, 06:02:48 PM »

naah some1 wit actual skill like tech n9ne could destroy drake in a battle, wit or witout the same following.

Lyrically I'd agree wholeheartedly. But in today's game with social media and the memes, and all of that, Drake will be unfazed and everyone will claim Drake the winner anyways. Plus Tech would rather get Drake on a hook than battle him.

Blood$

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2015, 06:21:42 PM »

Lyrically I'd agree wholeheartedly. But in today's game with social media and the memes, and all of that, Drake will be unfazed and everyone will claim Drake the winner anyways. Plus Tech would rather get Drake on a hook than battle him.

Tech does have his army of Technicians though that would probably do equivalent damage on social media to Drake as his stans are to Meek lol plus Tech has as much $ as Drake does