Author Topic: Rob Bacon LP 'EarthSmellzFunny' Coming Soon!  (Read 292 times)

Matty

Rob Bacon LP 'EarthSmellzFunny' Coming Soon!
« on: July 31, 2015, 05:10:48 AM »
'It's been a LIFEtime of payin' my Dues.. Years upon years of hustling , grinding, surviving.. I have traveled the World , and spent countless hours locked away in dark recording studios, bleeding out my very soul thru a Guitar onto tape, helping so many Artists, Producers, & talented Friends realize their Dreams & visions.. Now I feel the Universe telling me it's time to give all of YOU, my "Famz" (I never say Fans, cause you're all Family), this Rob Fonksta Bacon thang.. So if the raw Uncut Funk is what y'all been hungry for, bring some Tupper Ware with U, cause U gonna want to take home a Doggy Bag of THIS Fonk....
‪#‎EarthSmellzFunny2015‬ ‪#‎LandingSoon‬'

'In the Lab with "The MotherBrain", Brian Bender.. wrapping up mixing of the first single from EarthSmellzFunny, which features Bennie Cowan & Greg Thomas (P Funk Hornz), and Amp Fiddler on the FreakBoardz.. Coming to you Live & Direct, as soon as we are cleared for landing ..
‪#‎ESF2015‬'

StayTrue

Re: Rob Bacon LP 'EarthSmellzFunny' Coming Soon!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 05:26:35 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/V2C1yerXB2s" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/V2C1yerXB2s</a>

8)

donfathaimmortal

The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

NIBIRU

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 07:17:01 AM »
Nice news thx   ;) , quik in prod   :o
100% FRENCH FUNK

Chef_YRD

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 12:34:56 PM »
Can't wait for this  8) mental enima is dope
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"