Author Topic: 50 Cent Bankruptcy -- G-Unit Is Bleeding Me Dry  (Read 443 times)

CORREA

50 Cent Bankruptcy -- G-Unit Is Bleeding Me Dry
« on: August 04, 2015, 04:41:13 PM »
more L's for 50 flop

50 Cent's financial woes are coming into focus ... because new financial docs show G-Unit Records and G-Unit Brands have cost 50 more than $10 million over the last three years.

According to new documents filed as part of 50's bankruptcy, the two branches of G-Unit have been in the red each of the last three years -- $10.45 million in losses. The silver lining ... they've done better this year ... they're still losing dough, but not as much.

The documents reveal a few other 50 financial tidbits. 50 is currently paying child support to Daphne Joy for their young son, Sire ... and the docs say by the time the kid hits 18 ... he'll have paid out $832,600.

50 says he has more than $15 million in personal property, which does not include houses. And get this ... he has $2.7 million in his checking account.

50's monthly expenses include $5,000/month for gardening, $1,500 for pool maintenance and $9,000/month for security. 

Blood$

Re: 50 Cent Bankruptcy -- G-Unit Is Bleeding Me Dry
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 05:25:35 PM »
50 Cent's Ls are probably 100x better than any Ws you've had in your 'life' lol

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 05:33:55 PM »

i could care less not my empire going down hill karma is here to collect  :D

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 10:37:33 PM »

if you could care less then why constantly make hate thread after hate thread? lol  :laugh:

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 10:48:14 PM »

if you could care less then why constantly make hate thread after hate thread? lol  :laugh:

not hate just proving a point why is everything that someone disagrees with today is consider hate
the word hate back in the day actually meant something different but thanks to the pussyfacation of today its just a cliche 

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 06:01:38 AM »

not hate just proving a point why is everything that someone disagrees with today is consider hate
the word hate back in the day actually meant something different but thanks to the pussyfacation of today its just a cliche 

nah, it's pure hate or jealously with you lol calling dudes 50 Flop, Cockroach Man, etc... we all gotta grow up sometime

CORREA

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 12:04:33 PM »

nah, it's pure hate or jealously with you lol calling dudes 50 Flop, Cockroach Man, etc... we all gotta grow up sometime

hate jealous gtfo 50 is a flop and meek looks like a fucking Roach
they fucking wack what can i say everybody not going to like everything everyone does if that was the case we be living in a perfect world

whats the last real hit 50 had

why meek not so loud no one

Game-Won

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2015, 09:50:49 PM »
Remember when 50 just got put on... he was the man homie.. what the fuck happend to you?

Even today, his albums still has that one track you cant help bumpin, last one i listened to alot from him was Heart beat with Jadakiss on it to.

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2015, 09:58:34 PM »
This is what happens when you're footing huge bills for a bunch of other people, see the same type of shit with athletes all the time.

CORREA

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2015, 02:09:13 AM »
Remember when 50 just got put on... he was the man homie.. what the fuck happend to you?

Even today, his albums still has that one track you cant help bumpin, last one i listened to alot from him was Heart beat with Jadakiss on it to.

no i dont remember cause when all the sheep were bumping get rich i bumped to stuff i actually liked no 50 ever on my playlist unless he has a ft that i bump even today in da club gets played and that's it his biggest hit ever ironic it was dr dres beat for his detox album what a waste dre what happened to all his fans lol

me1

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2015, 02:24:21 PM »

i agree, you could definitely care a LOT less than you do.