Author Topic: 5 day ban for the Snickers bar picture? Sccif your a bitch  (Read 860 times)

Calilove661

5 day ban for the Snickers bar picture? Sccif your a bitch
« on: August 06, 2015, 11:39:09 AM »
You let Styles post Nando's phone number but you banned me for calling you a homo? Dubcc is based in Germany with Nima and the schlitzers.

Sccit

Re: 5 day ban for the Snickers bar picture? Sccif your a bitch
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 01:13:05 PM »
you got banned for posting that dick pic? lmao...post some pussy pics n we good money

Bandida

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 01:17:24 PM »
you got banned for posting that dick pic? lmao...post some pussy pics n we good money

I'm trying to delete my necrophilic post but they won't let me.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 10:19:41 PM »

'EclipZe

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 02:08:56 AM »
Don't hate on my German brothers now

Calilove661

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 09:38:45 AM »
lol @ Jome editing posts when he bans for posting snickers bar images but not for posting phone numbers. I'd say it will probably be a song with Snoop or Cube on it.

Jome

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2015, 10:26:24 AM »
I guess Satisfiction would make a radio friendly single..
As for street single/video I guess "Talk About It", "Loose Cannons", Darkside/Gone" or "Issues" would be dope.. hard to choose though, I bet we will see several singles/videos.

lol @ Jome editing posts when he bans for posting snickers bar images but not for posting phone numbers. I'd say it will probably be a song with Snoop or Cube on it.

I haven't banned anybody the last year or so.. but as I understand it was because of posting dick pix.  ::)
And no need TO FUCKING SHOUT IN THREAD TITLES! Hence the edit.. now, stay on topic.

Calilove661

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2015, 11:18:26 AM »
I guess Satisfiction would make a radio friendly single..
As for street single/video I guess "Talk About It", "Loose Cannons", Darkside/Gone" or "Issues" would be dope.. hard to choose though, I bet we will see several singles/videos.

I haven't banned anybody the last year or so.. but as I understand it was because of posting dick pix.  ::)
And no need TO FUCKING SHOUT IN THREAD TITLES! Hence the edit.. now, stay on topic.

Hate to break it to you boi but your staff member lied to you. I posted a single picture of a snickers bar and Sccif got offended because he's white.

I am more anticipating the "Saturday" video/single of the Warren OG album.

Jome

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2015, 11:58:24 AM »
^^ Too bad I can view the recycle bin where deleted posts goes though? A ban well deserved.
And like I said, stay on topic.. discuss mod decisions in G-Spot or PM.

Calilove661

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2015, 12:48:39 PM »
^^ Too bad I can view the recycle bin where deleted posts goes though? A ban well deserved.
And like I said, stay on topic.. discuss mod decisions in G-Spot or PM.

Then you got a good look at the snickers bar intended for sccif and the other troll?
Did you also ban Styles for posting phone numbers or the troll for posting necrophiliac material?

Jome

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2015, 01:11:40 PM »
Okay, I'll entertain you, let's recap:

1. You post a picture of a dick with a snickers wrapper wrapped around it. People don't want to see that on a music site, some people might be browsing from work.
2. You get banned for 5 days by NIK.
3. You return, call NIK a liar and make a fuzz about it.
4. You falsely accuse me of banning you in Cey_Cey's music related thread, trying to derail the discussion in an interesting thread.
5. You again lie about posting the pic while calling NIK a liar, when it takes me 5 seconds to check your post history, proving who the real liar is.
Using poor master suppression techniques, like calling a grown man "boi", isn't really effective either.
6. Thinking that I mod the forum based on your requests and personal preferences. (Especially after 1-5 above..?)

Just let it go.

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2015, 02:16:58 PM »

Calilove661

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2015, 05:37:36 PM »
Okay, I'll entertain you, let's recap:

1. You post a picture of a dick with a snickers wrapper wrapped around it. People don't want to see that on a music site, some people might be browsing from work.
2. You get banned for 5 days by NIK.
3. You return, call NIK a liar and make a fuzz about it.
4. You falsely accuse me of banning you in Cey_Cey's music related thread, trying to derail the discussion in an interesting thread.
5. You again lie about posting the pic while calling NIK a liar, when it takes me 5 seconds to check your post history, proving who the real liar is.
Using poor master suppression techniques, like calling a grown man "boi", isn't really effective either.
6. Thinking that I mod the forum based on your requests and personal preferences. (Especially after 1-5 above..?)

Just let it go.

Jome, I have no beef with you but your killin' me boi.  I posted one picture of a Snickers bar and I titled the thread for Sccif. Hate to break it to you but your staff member Sccif aka Nik surfs backpage for men. Your other staff member, Styles posted Nando's phone # and you failed to ban your guy. So, we'll let it go, ok Boi?

Jome

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2015, 06:13:35 PM »
Keep trolling.. your master suppression techniques are too subpar to dignify a response.

Calilove661

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2015, 06:16:07 PM »
Keep trolling.. your master suppression techniques are too subpar to dignify a response.

I told you boi, I have no beef with you unless you want to create one?