Author Topic: Listening Dr. Dre rap is just embarrassing in 2012  (Read 3151 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Listening Dr. Dre rap is just embarrassing in 2012
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2012, 09:38:21 AM »
he does wear some nice sweaters though

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Will_B

« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2012, 09:41:36 AM »
he does wear some nice sweaters though

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2012, 10:18:58 AM »
shut up Arthur, you are a joke of a poster.
billy bob your life is a joke  :-[

U know wats funny.  Hack was the same pussy bitching to the Mods when I was lighting his ass up left n right with the "lookin like" jokes.  Pussy ain't say not 1 word back.  Shit got me banned for a few days.  Now all of a sudden this bitch has balls, smmfh

I noticed son stalking you thru every thread youre in after every post you make. Must not be much to do in Maine besides tipping cows and knockin up your sister.

That's becuz "hack" may be trying to hack into my ip.  Tanner is back so who knows.  

And if anybody hasn't noticed that this "sky stalker" dude is a spam bot by now then sumbody needs to let em kno ASAP

Some people really don't have any real priorities in life besides the dumb shit

Spambot on crack

Proc pka KP

« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2021, 08:29:55 PM »
Dr. Dre is a evil bisexual douchebag who killed one of his own sons as a blood sacrifice in order to stay relevant.

Dude worships satan for real and doesnt care about anyone but himself. Give it another few years and someone else close to him will die, and then he'll start releasing his own microphones, which he will make another 100mil off of.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20221309,00.html

fuck bitch ass, gay ass, dre. he should change his name to Dr. Gay since Ed Lovers obese homeboy had the name first.  >:(

Another perfect example of why no artist come here anymore. Mods tolerate this clown shit.

Okka

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2021, 04:21:52 AM »
Another perfect example of why no artist come here anymore. Mods tolerate this clown shit.

He's a troll just like you. We let you post here too.

The following users thanked this post: Marco

Proc pka KP

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2021, 09:17:57 AM »
He's a troll just like you. We let you post here too.

I'm not a troll but you're an asshole and I let you post here.

Okka

« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2021, 05:23:38 AM »
I'm not a troll but you're an asshole and I let you post here.

You're actually even more stupid than I thought. Get rid of all of those alias accounts you have if you're not a troll.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2021, 06:22:27 AM »

anybody know what Will B is up to these days?

Proc pka KP

« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2021, 09:50:46 AM »
You're actually even more stupid than I thought. Get rid of all of those alias accounts you have if you're not a troll.

Maybe so but you've accuse me of this before and it's straight bullshit homie. I don't know what you're seeing but I have no aliases. Like many people I use a vpn to use the internet but that doesn't make a nigga a troll or alias. Get your facts straight.