Author Topic: Lets give it up for Daz Dilligent  (Read 2613 times)

Lets give it up for Daz Dilligent
« on: August 06, 2015, 11:52:12 AM »
Called him such because the word sums him up perfectly.

He's an above average MC, an above average producer, an above average "rapper turnt bidizz mayne" and a top flight all round backflipping court jester who keeps you occupied with amazing fantasy tales that occasionally have a slight relationship to reality. A man who has created such legendary soundbites as these:

That nigga broke all the time! (Speaking on Kurupt)

Tell somebody to ask Kurupt, “Was Tupac gonna beat your ass and Daz and Nate Dogg saved you from getting your ass whooped from Tupac and them? (Speaking on Kurupt again)

Asshole-traitor-snitch-two face-bastard-kick your ass when I catch you. (Speaking on Kurupt again)

I neva met him, my homie told me he’s the police though. In Miami nahmean, Big 3tre the Hardway. He said Niggas police, he know karate or some shit. (Speaking on EA Ski)

Suge, he’s a bitch though nah mean, but shit I got the real book comin’ out. The real shit muthafuckas really wanna know about. But his bitch azz is in jail (Laughs). He’s a stupid muthafucka! Fighting with a parking attendant! (Speaking on Suge)

Everybody decided to leave and I’m like man there is too much shit here to be left behind. Well let me act like I’m Suge’s best friend ’cause at that time there was a million dollars worth of shit over there. Everything was over there. He was in jail, punk ass Reggie was runnin’ the company. I was doin’ the beats and I was like “alright, cool let me set this up where I can scoop everything and look over to the left, look over to the right, everything is clear, load that shit in my truck!” (Laughs). You know I just got everything everybody left. It’s just like leavin’ a gold mine. So I’m gonna pick everything up and leave. (Speaking on stealing from DR)

Yeah, he was in a restaurant the other day. Some essay’s came up to him and were like “Are you Xzibit?” He brushed them off, being like “I ain’t got time for this shit.” So the essay dude started pickin’ with him. So when he came outside, another essay dude came up and busted him in the face with a bottle. He got eighty-seven stitches in his mouth. He can’t rap no more. That’s the news of the week right there. (Speaking on Xzibit)

He done rapped his motherfucking self out. As far as when he first started he had rhymes. But now he’s on Death Row, he made about a million songs and ain’t got shit to rap about no more. Ain’t shit over there going right and he’s selling his own tapes right now – underground. Suge won’t put his shit out. I got an album on him. I just need a little more money from Death Row to promote his punk ass and I’ma put him out and clock everything. I got him on contract right now. Dominic Whitcliff, that’s his real name. (Speaking on Crooked I)

I was on mushrooms one day, and you can ask Kurupt this story too… I was on mushrooms, and they didn’t pay me for a song I did on the “Sunset Park” soundtrack. So I went in there and hemmed everybody up on Death Row. All the people in the office, Norman, Suge – sisters, husbands. “Give me my money!” Suge comes in the room, and when I looked in his eyes. I felt like he was gonna do something to me. So he put his arms around me, I put my arms around him and I had the screwdriver in my hand. He was moving me, and I was moving him. Now I was real little at that time, you know what I mean? But I wasn’t scared of nothin’. The first thing that entered my mind was “Stick this nigga in his neck and if he dies – I go for self defence.” Know what I mean? So he, knowing that I was gonna get busy, told me “Hold on! Hold on! Cool off…” I walked out of the office with a cheque for $145,000. I gave Kurupt’s bitch ass $5000 in one’s and he was still crying. Me, him and Hershey loc. (Speaking on the screwdriver incident again, the directors cut)

I still wear Kmart clothes! (Speaking on his fashionable attire business acumen)

When you say that Hollywood star shit, that’s Kurupt ’cause he Hollywood. And I wanna say one thing else too, all these movies Kurupt is playin’ in is wack! You know why? ‘Cause every fuckin’ movie he plays in, he’s a fuckin’ informant for the police. Don’t you see that in every fuckin movie? In “Dark Blue” he’s workin’ for the cops killin’ muthafuckas and at the end he’s snitchin’ to the police in front of the whole committee (Laughs). Then on “Hollywood Homicide,” he doing the same thing. You know he’s probably an informant for the police or workin’ or the feds. You never know what the fuck. ‘Cause everything Kurupt rapped in the past is bullshit. He never done none of that shit he talkin’ about. In all the Dogg Pound albums all the guns he’s bustin’, and all that shit, Kurupt ain’t never bust a gun in his muthafuckin life! Probably on Dark Blue though (Speaking on Kurupts acting ability)

Probably my life is up in jeopardy, but I stay on deck with mine. Anything in red coming up to me is gettin’ shot the fuck down. I mean back up, give me fifty feet. (Speaking on Suge being Pac and BIGs killer)

Daz Dilligent, I salute you

CORREA

Re: Lets give it up for Daz Dilligent
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 12:06:17 PM »
who cares bout daz  :D

hes way overrated on dub he is no legend or icon just cause hes been around for a long time doesn't make him that
he has flopped on all his albums soooooooooo.

what was the last real hit he had?

Daz Dillinger in the united states = old garbage and was never nothing

Game-Won

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 12:23:31 PM »
who cares bout daz  :D

hes way overrated on dub he is no legend or icon just cause hes been around for a long time doesn't make him that
he has flopped on all his albums soooooooooo.

what was the last real hit he had?

Daz Dillinger in the united states = old garbage and was never nothing

lol The relavant one, you remind me of:

“Most people who spew hatred aren’t very intelligent or motivated. They tend to be lazy, and if for some reason they are coaxed into picking up a pen, their messages are mostly incoherent and largely illiterate.”

Keep hatin, what would we do without it?
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Bandida

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 12:33:05 PM »
Called him such because the word sums him up perfectly.

He's an above average MC, an above average producer, an above average "rapper turnt bidizz mayne" and a top flight all round backflipping court jester who keeps you occupied with amazing fantasy tales that occasionally have a slight relationship to reality. A man who has created such legendary soundbites as these:

That nigga broke all the time! (Speaking on Kurupt)

Tell somebody to ask Kurupt, “Was Tupac gonna beat your ass and Daz and Nate Dogg saved you from getting your ass whooped from Tupac and them? (Speaking on Kurupt again)

Asshole-traitor-snitch-two face-bastard-kick your ass when I catch you. (Speaking on Kurupt again)

I neva met him, my homie told me he’s the police though. In Miami nahmean, Big 3tre the Hardway. He said Niggas police, he know karate or some shit. (Speaking on EA Ski)

Suge, he’s a bitch though nah mean, but shit I got the real book comin’ out. The real shit muthafuckas really wanna know about. But his bitch azz is in jail (Laughs). He’s a stupid muthafucka! Fighting with a parking attendant! (Speaking on Suge)

Everybody decided to leave and I’m like man there is too much shit here to be left behind. Well let me act like I’m Suge’s best friend ’cause at that time there was a million dollars worth of shit over there. Everything was over there. He was in jail, punk ass Reggie was runnin’ the company. I was doin’ the beats and I was like “alright, cool let me set this up where I can scoop everything and look over to the left, look over to the right, everything is clear, load that shit in my truck!” (Laughs). You know I just got everything everybody left. It’s just like leavin’ a gold mine. So I’m gonna pick everything up and leave. (Speaking on stealing from DR)

Yeah, he was in a restaurant the other day. Some essay’s came up to him and were like “Are you Xzibit?” He brushed them off, being like “I ain’t got time for this shit.” So the essay dude started pickin’ with him. So when he came outside, another essay dude came up and busted him in the face with a bottle. He got eighty-seven stitches in his mouth. He can’t rap no more. That’s the news of the week right there. (Speaking on Xzibit)

He done rapped his motherfucking self out. As far as when he first started he had rhymes. But now he’s on Death Row, he made about a million songs and ain’t got shit to rap about no more. Ain’t shit over there going right and he’s selling his own tapes right now – underground. Suge won’t put his shit out. I got an album on him. I just need a little more money from Death Row to promote his punk ass and I’ma put him out and clock everything. I got him on contract right now. Dominic Whitcliff, that’s his real name. (Speaking on Crooked I)

I was on mushrooms one day, and you can ask Kurupt this story too… I was on mushrooms, and they didn’t pay me for a song I did on the “Sunset Park” soundtrack. So I went in there and hemmed everybody up on Death Row. All the people in the office, Norman, Suge – sisters, husbands. “Give me my money!” Suge comes in the room, and when I looked in his eyes. I felt like he was gonna do something to me. So he put his arms around me, I put my arms around him and I had the screwdriver in my hand. He was moving me, and I was moving him. Now I was real little at that time, you know what I mean? But I wasn’t scared of nothin’. The first thing that entered my mind was “Stick this nigga in his neck and if he dies – I go for self defence.” Know what I mean? So he, knowing that I was gonna get busy, told me “Hold on! Hold on! Cool off…” I walked out of the office with a cheque for $145,000. I gave Kurupt’s bitch ass $5000 in one’s and he was still crying. Me, him and Hershey loc. (Speaking on the screwdriver incident again, the directors cut)

I still wear Kmart clothes! (Speaking on his fashionable attire business acumen)

When you say that Hollywood star shit, that’s Kurupt ’cause he Hollywood. And I wanna say one thing else too, all these movies Kurupt is playin’ in is wack! You know why? ‘Cause every fuckin’ movie he plays in, he’s a fuckin’ informant for the police. Don’t you see that in every fuckin movie? In “Dark Blue” he’s workin’ for the cops killin’ muthafuckas and at the end he’s snitchin’ to the police in front of the whole committee (Laughs). Then on “Hollywood Homicide,” he doing the same thing. You know he’s probably an informant for the police or workin’ or the feds. You never know what the fuck. ‘Cause everything Kurupt rapped in the past is bullshit. He never done none of that shit he talkin’ about. In all the Dogg Pound albums all the guns he’s bustin’, and all that shit, Kurupt ain’t never bust a gun in his muthafuckin life! Probably on Dark Blue though (Speaking on Kurupts acting ability)

Probably my life is up in jeopardy, but I stay on deck with mine. Anything in red coming up to me is gettin’ shot the fuck down. I mean back up, give me fifty feet. (Speaking on Suge being Pac and BIGs killer)

Daz Dilligent, I salute you

I'm quoting this as a strategy to get everyone to read it again!!!!

I salute you for posting!!!!
🍻

johnnie360

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 12:49:36 PM »
This was a great post! I laughed my ass off. We need more Daz quotes.

Bandida

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 12:57:16 PM »
N Mr irrelevant be yalkin bout daz like we all need some more dick in our life....
We need more daz in our life....
The world would be so much better if we all just kicked back, smoke some weed, learned gymnastics n did backflip on the beach.... With a lil fast talk on the side....
Don't ya think!!!!

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 01:57:28 PM »
I'm telling ya, Daz really does bring something unique to the table and is in my opinion a true entertainer.

He had some fucked up ways. He was crippin' when he first got in the rap game. He was rollin', 40's with Thug Life. As you look at them old tapes, you'll see he was hangin' with crips back then. Then he started hanging with Suge and he started being a blood. That really fucked up the streets right there. (Speaking on 2Pac)

They can't put out no more shit. I stole everything. (Speaking on forthcoming Death Row releases)

If it weren't for Tupac, nobody would know about Tha Outlawz. (Speaking on fame by proxy)

nah! He was drinking and driving with his stupid[..]. Him and Kurupt are alcoholics. I mean look at them! (Speaking on Roscoe after his accident)

Kurupt and all that shit wit Foxy Brown. Must have been some good ass pussy to be trippin off of it and shit, [laughs]. We kicked it that night and muthafuckin Kurupt went out wit us to the club..Me, him, Irv, Ja everybody else...Damn, then he come back around and diss them mothafuckas, and Irv called me up like "Man what the fuck, What the fuck is goin down?" and Kurupt made the song right after we went to the party with them, and then I heard about that. (Speaking on Callin Out Names)

(singing) Nighty-night (laughs). That was great for Hip-Hop too, you know what I mean? It even showed that the biggest muthafucka can fall down, so get your game together. I been hanging out with the lil’ nigga Greg (who knocked out Suge)… he was at the B.E.T. Awards taking flicks; doing the Muhammad Ali stance, you know what I mean? I might re-enact that whole thing, ‘cause… you ever seen my movie, Death Row Killa? (Speaking on Suge getting knocked out)

No, I couldn't. I want to see my kids grow up and I'm getting my life together. I can say if I died today I'd be happy. I am saved and filled with the holy ghost, I do know Jesus Christ is my lord and savior. I am trying to correct my life and do things correctly. Not fuck over nobody. I have never fucked over nobody in my career. I am very humble and I love everybody, but don't fuck me. I like to play dumb to you to see if you're gonna fuck me. After I get that first notion, I'ma fuck you up. (Speaking on dying)

I made Makaveli & Dillinger after he died, ‘cause I had a lot of songs with him. And there’s some songs to this day that I haven’t heard. At least about 10-20 songs. And at the new Death Row [ownership], they don’t know what the fuck they doing, the just fucking all the shit up. They just putting shit out and not mixing it right. [Current Death Row Records President] John Payne think he the creator of Death Row, he [was] nothing but a studio mothafuckin’ intern. Now he over there running it and it’s like he over there trying to make deals with us, but ain’t trying to give us no money. Like, “Y'all come over here and promote this album.” Man, who the fuck is you? So I’m going to take an album that I just titled, make it the same title as yours- they made the Doggy Bag and we made Dogg Bag. So we like “Fuck you,” (Speaking on John Payne)

I like to eat shit that’s green, that’s growing. It’s not about eating something that’s dead; a leaf grows, so that’s going to keep your body going. Plenty of vegetables. (Speaking on eating choices)

Afeni didn't buy my verses. My shit is too gangsta for her ass. Only way one of my verses is gonna be on the Pac album is if Suge take one of my old verses outta tha vault and add his wack ass production to it. (Speaking on being removed from 2Pac tracks)

I just don’t be giving my beats out. I can make more money with my beats than the person I give it to. Because I put the records out, I’m seeing the money come in, I’m getting the ringtone money, everything. Life is in my songs, I can make a song tonight and have it up on iTunes in 2 days. Gettin’ money. With a cappellas, I’m just dropping singles right now. Why drop an album when I can drop singles? Drop a single with the instrumental, a capella [and] radio, that’s 4 dollars. 3.99, 2.99, whatever, for the package deal. But I could just keep dropping singles. DJs gon’ buy the a cappellas and somethin’ off that package they gonna get. And it ain’t costing me no money, I just upload! UPLOAD! [laughs] (Speaking on being a digital entrepreneur)

I’m in the hood, I’m a hood nigga, we do all this but I’m like, handle your business. Raise your kids and shit like that. (Speaking on maturing)

I''ve grown. I am a gangster but not an irrational gangster. I am still a gangster but I am not someone who takes lives at whim. There are degrees of being a gangster, and the stick up kid that sold petty dope is no longer me. My audience is sophisticated. If I am a gangbanger let it be for my people, and let it be for recollection of diamonds, oil and etc. (Speaking on maturing)

I try not to give too much energy to him (Suge Knight). It's sad really because he is a Black man and we have a lot to gain from everyone. But Willie Lynch has us bullying each other. We already suffer enough abuse from the hands of the police, corporate America, the land lord, why do we need another person in our midst acting worse to us than our outright open enemy. Living in terror is a way of life for Blacks we don''t need to experience that at the hands of our own. (Speaking on Suge/Society)

That just reinforces what I believe that slavery is back and it ain’t really went no where. I mean this is one big plantation. (Speaking on Kramer)

I think Tupac (2Pac)  would''ve understood how I had to maneuver for the time period, play the game. That's what he did even at Death Row. He was political but knew his audience wasn''t ready for anything preachy. We were both Gemini’s and we are both versatile. We had a mutual respect for one another. (Speaking on 2Pac/Politics)

I’ve got half of it right now. I’m the happiest rapper living [laughs]. The way I’ve got it set up, my mom and my dad look after that money. I get $25,000 a month. The money is in an escrow account. Right now I need to keep going to court to get money from Suge, he’s hiding it. The money that I got before was in companies that couldn’t hide it…I sued Koch, I sued Time Warner. As soon as I put the lawsuit in, the money was stopped. All the money they had in there was on hold until the case finished. So now that we’ve got the money... he’s got cars, houses and shit so when he sells that shit, I’ma get mine. (Speaking on his lawsuit)

I like talking about his ass. I make up shit about him every day. He’s a funny, fat character. (Speaking on Suge)

Who else is going to have some Tupac verses? Hey, I’ve got about 50 more Tupac tracks that I’m saving until 2050. I’ve got Tupac tracks up the ass that nobody going to hear. His mother is trying to get them off me, but hey, what you going to do, pull a gun on me? I don’t know where they at, do you know where they at? [laughs] And the Outlawz, they mad at me but I don’t give a fuck about the Outlawz because they’re all bitches. (Speaking on unreleased 2Pac tracks)

Suge fuelled the fire. It was a bunch of bullshit. (Speaking on 2Pac/BIG beef)

I did two songs with him and he didn’t pay me for them, so I beat him up. He’s mad about that, then Suge Knight punked him so he feels like he has to roll with Suge Knight. (Speaking on JT The Bigga Figga)

I asked Suge about that and he was like, "Hammer is for political reasons as far as getting us into doing benefits and @#%$ like that." So that's what Hammer was there for, to get that charity and back-taxes off of muthafuckas and @#%$ like that. But as far as puttin' an album out, no record ever came out. (Speaking on Hammer)

Say what you want about the dude but he was a major player on one of the best labels in the greatest era of rap music and he always has an interesting thing or ten to say which may or may not have anything to do with the facts. Give it up for the man.

CORREA

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2015, 02:17:14 PM »
you retards keep saying hes this legend but really what has he done ?

what was his last real hit?
cant no one answer a simple question without the cliche of being called a hater  :D

Matty

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2015, 02:32:15 PM »
you retards keep saying hes this legend but really what has he done ?

what was his last real hit?
cant no one answer a simple question without the cliche of being called a hater  :D

somebody obviously didn't see the backflip.

Bandida

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2015, 02:32:44 PM »
You ask a simple question like "what has he done?" After coming at him like, you aint shit you just irrelevant for the last month....

The answer is, even you, your royal irrelevance, would not know who he is if he didn't do shit....

If I ask, "who's the relevant one?" Ppl gon be like "who"...

If I ask, "who's daz Dillinger?" Anyone worth their salt in the hip hop scene gon tell me who he is.....

CORREA

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2015, 02:37:49 PM »
You ask a simple question like "what has he done?" After coming at him like, you aint shit you just irrelevant for the last month....

The answer is, even you, your royal irrelevance, would not know who he is if he didn't do shit....

If I ask, "who's the relevant one?" Ppl gon be like "who"...

If I ask, "who's daz Dillinger?" Anyone worth their salt in the hip hop scene gon tell me who he is.....

thats right you cant even answer lol

Bandida

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2015, 03:08:11 PM »
I'm telling ya, Daz really does bring something unique to the table and is in my opinion a true entertainer.

He had some fucked up ways. He was crippin' when he first got in the rap game. He was rollin', 40's with Thug Life. As you look at them old tapes, you'll see he was hangin' with crips back then. Then he started hanging with Suge and he started being a blood. That really fucked up the streets right there. (Speaking on 2Pac)

They can't put out no more shit. I stole everything. (Speaking on forthcoming Death Row releases)

If it weren't for Tupac, nobody would know about Tha Outlawz. (Speaking on fame by proxy)

nah! He was drinking and driving with his stupid[..]. Him and Kurupt are alcoholics. I mean look at them! (Speaking on Roscoe after his accident)

Kurupt and all that shit wit Foxy Brown. Must have been some good ass pussy to be trippin off of it and shit, [laughs]. We kicked it that night and muthafuckin Kurupt went out wit us to the club..Me, him, Irv, Ja everybody else...Damn, then he come back around and diss them mothafuckas, and Irv called me up like "Man what the fuck, What the fuck is goin down?" and Kurupt made the song right after we went to the party with them, and then I heard about that. (Speaking on Callin Out Names)

(singing) Nighty-night (laughs). That was great for Hip-Hop too, you know what I mean? It even showed that the biggest muthafucka can fall down, so get your game together. I been hanging out with the lil’ nigga Greg (who knocked out Suge)… he was at the B.E.T. Awards taking flicks; doing the Muhammad Ali stance, you know what I mean? I might re-enact that whole thing, ‘cause… you ever seen my movie, Death Row Killa? (Speaking on Suge getting knocked out)

No, I couldn't. I want to see my kids grow up and I'm getting my life together. I can say if I died today I'd be happy. I am saved and filled with the holy ghost, I do know Jesus Christ is my lord and savior. I am trying to correct my life and do things correctly. Not fuck over nobody. I have never fucked over nobody in my career. I am very humble and I love everybody, but don't fuck me. I like to play dumb to you to see if you're gonna fuck me. After I get that first notion, I'ma fuck you up. (Speaking on dying)

I made Makaveli & Dillinger after he died, ‘cause I had a lot of songs with him. And there’s some songs to this day that I haven’t heard. At least about 10-20 songs. And at the new Death Row [ownership], they don’t know what the fuck they doing, the just fucking all the shit up. They just putting shit out and not mixing it right. [Current Death Row Records President] John Payne think he the creator of Death Row, he [was] nothing but a studio mothafuckin’ intern. Now he over there running it and it’s like he over there trying to make deals with us, but ain’t trying to give us no money. Like, “Y'all come over here and promote this album.” Man, who the fuck is you? So I’m going to take an album that I just titled, make it the same title as yours- they made the Doggy Bag and we made Dogg Bag. So we like “Fuck you,” (Speaking on John Payne)

I like to eat shit that’s green, that’s growing. It’s not about eating something that’s dead; a leaf grows, so that’s going to keep your body going. Plenty of vegetables. (Speaking on eating choices)

Afeni didn't buy my verses. My shit is too gangsta for her ass. Only way one of my verses is gonna be on the Pac album is if Suge take one of my old verses outta tha vault and add his wack ass production to it. (Speaking on being removed from 2Pac tracks)

I just don’t be giving my beats out. I can make more money with my beats than the person I give it to. Because I put the records out, I’m seeing the money come in, I’m getting the ringtone money, everything. Life is in my songs, I can make a song tonight and have it up on iTunes in 2 days. Gettin’ money. With a cappellas, I’m just dropping singles right now. Why drop an album when I can drop singles? Drop a single with the instrumental, a capella [and] radio, that’s 4 dollars. 3.99, 2.99, whatever, for the package deal. But I could just keep dropping singles. DJs gon’ buy the a cappellas and somethin’ off that package they gonna get. And it ain’t costing me no money, I just upload! UPLOAD! [laughs] (Speaking on being a digital entrepreneur)

I’m in the hood, I’m a hood nigga, we do all this but I’m like, handle your business. Raise your kids and shit like that. (Speaking on maturing)

I''ve grown. I am a gangster but not an irrational gangster. I am still a gangster but I am not someone who takes lives at whim. There are degrees of being a gangster, and the stick up kid that sold petty dope is no longer me. My audience is sophisticated. If I am a gangbanger let it be for my people, and let it be for recollection of diamonds, oil and etc. (Speaking on maturing)

I try not to give too much energy to him (Suge Knight). It's sad really because he is a Black man and we have a lot to gain from everyone. But Willie Lynch has us bullying each other. We already suffer enough abuse from the hands of the police, corporate America, the land lord, why do we need another person in our midst acting worse to us than our outright open enemy. Living in terror is a way of life for Blacks we don''t need to experience that at the hands of our own. (Speaking on Suge/Society)

That just reinforces what I believe that slavery is back and it ain’t really went no where. I mean this is one big plantation. (Speaking on Kramer)

I think Tupac (2Pac)  would''ve understood how I had to maneuver for the time period, play the game. That's what he did even at Death Row. He was political but knew his audience wasn''t ready for anything preachy. We were both Gemini’s and we are both versatile. We had a mutual respect for one another. (Speaking on 2Pac/Politics)

I’ve got half of it right now. I’m the happiest rapper living [laughs]. The way I’ve got it set up, my mom and my dad look after that money. I get $25,000 a month. The money is in an escrow account. Right now I need to keep going to court to get money from Suge, he’s hiding it. The money that I got before was in companies that couldn’t hide it…I sued Koch, I sued Time Warner. As soon as I put the lawsuit in, the money was stopped. All the money they had in there was on hold until the case finished. So now that we’ve got the money... he’s got cars, houses and shit so when he sells that shit, I’ma get mine. (Speaking on his lawsuit)

I like talking about his ass. I make up shit about him every day. He’s a funny, fat character. (Speaking on Suge)

Who else is going to have some Tupac verses? Hey, I’ve got about 50 more Tupac tracks that I’m saving until 2050. I’ve got Tupac tracks up the ass that nobody going to hear. His mother is trying to get them off me, but hey, what you going to do, pull a gun on me? I don’t know where they at, do you know where they at? [laughs] And the Outlawz, they mad at me but I don’t give a fuck about the Outlawz because they’re all bitches. (Speaking on unreleased 2Pac tracks)

Suge fuelled the fire. It was a bunch of bullshit. (Speaking on 2Pac/BIG beef)

I did two songs with him and he didn’t pay me for them, so I beat him up. He’s mad about that, then Suge Knight punked him so he feels like he has to roll with Suge Knight. (Speaking on JT The Bigga Figga)

I asked Suge about that and he was like, "Hammer is for political reasons as far as getting us into doing benefits and @#%$ like that." So that's what Hammer was there for, to get that charity and back-taxes off of muthafuckas and @#%$ like that. But as far as puttin' an album out, no record ever came out. (Speaking on Hammer)

Say what you want about the dude but he was a major player on one of the best labels in the greatest era of rap music and he always has an interesting thing or ten to say which may or may not have anything to do with the facts. Give it up for the man.

Damn!!!
Has Daz ever been slapped?

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2015, 03:10:39 PM »

Keeping it 100 the backflip reinvigorated Daz in my eyes and elevated his status no doubt. I mean its a backflip. And its done by Daz. On a beach. Whilst smoking a blunt.

Don't you recognize greatness when you see it?

Asking what his last hit was on a site thats stuck in a time warp of the mid 90s is a tad ironic isn't it? I mean you're here after all, not only that but you clicked this thread, multiple times and can't do backflips nor provide the sonic landscapes to some of the greatest tracks in the past 20 something years along with stupendously entertaining interview fodder and  - most importantly - can't do backflips.

If you dislike Daz so much take heart with this quote that could've been written just for you:

Like my mama say, "I ain't gonna hate you Im just not gon deal with you."

Bandida

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2015, 03:30:40 PM »
Stern discipline is what these boys need....
Thanx for the giggle...

Matty

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2015, 03:47:21 PM »

Keeping it 100 the backflip reinvigorated Daz in my eyes and elevated his status no doubt. I mean its a backflip. And its done by Daz. On a beach. Whilst smoking a blunt.

Don't you recognize greatness when you see it?

Asking what his last hit was on a site thats stuck in a time warp of the mid 90s is a tad ironic isn't it? I mean you're here after all, not only that but you clicked this thread, multiple times and can't do backflips nor provide the sonic landscapes to some of the greatest tracks in the past 20 something years along with stupendously entertaining interview fodder and  - most importantly - can't do backflips.

If you dislike Daz so much take heart with this quote that could've been written just for you:

Like my mama say, "I ain't gonna hate you Im just not gon deal with you."

the same man, for a while i wasn't so impressed with Daz, a few dubious releases, then came the footage of the backflip. that dispelled any notion that Daz might not have his shit together, suddenly he was back in the big leagues. this was at a time there was a lot of stuff with Dre being at the gym and working out all the time, but Daz showed he got it too. you can't pull that shit off if you're sloppy, you need solid balance and core strength, stable energy.

every time i see pictures of Dre looking all healthy with impeccable posture, the Daz backflips pop into my head as another example of west coast excellence. before this thread i was already reminded of it several times this week, as lately this morning with the 'Talking To My Diary' snippet:

'I remember when I got started my intention was to win
But a lot of shit changed since then
Some more friends became enemies in the quest of victory
But I made a vow, never let this shit get to me
I let it pass, so I consider that part of my history
And I'm strong; financially, physically
Mentally...'

backflips all day.