Author Topic: Lets give it up for Daz Dilligent  (Read 2586 times)

Re: Lets give it up for Daz Dilligent
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2015, 04:13:10 PM »
somebody obviously didn't see the backflip.

Keeping it 100 the backflip reinvigorated Daz in my eyes and elevated his status no doubt. I mean its a backflip. And its done by Daz. On a beach. Whilst smoking a blunt.

Don't you recognize greatness when you see it?

Asking what his last hit was on a site thats stuck in a time warp of the mid 90s is a tad ironic isn't it? I mean you're here after all, not only that but you clicked this thread, multiple times and can't do backflips nor provide the sonic landscapes to some of the greatest tracks in the past 20 something years along with stupendously entertaining interview fodder and  - most importantly - can't do backflips.

If you dislike Daz so much take heart with this quote that could've been written just for you:

Like my mama say, "I ain't gonna hate you Im just not gon deal with you."

the same man, for a while i wasn't so impressed with Daz, a few dubious releases, then came the footage of the backflip. that dispelled any notion that Daz might not have his shit together, suddenly he was back in the big leagues. this was at a time there was a lot of stuff with Dre being at the gym and working out all the time, but Daz showed he got it too. you can't pull that shit off if you're sloppy, you need solid balance and core strength, stable energy.

every time i see pictures of Dre looking all healthy with impeccable posture, the Daz backflips pop into my head as another example of west coast excellence. before this thread i was already reminded of it several times this week, as lately this morning with the 'Talking To My Diary' snippet:

'I remember when I got started my intention was to win
But a lot of shit changed since then
Some more friends became enemies in the quest of victory
But I made a vow, never let this shit get to me
I let it pass, so I consider that part of my history
And I'm strong; financially, physically
Mentally...'

backflips all day.

This guy gets it.

Whilst to many it may just seem like a simple act, a quick bit of buffoonery in a long line of japes and scrapes in the world of a Dilligent nigga named Daz those with the eyes to see and wisdom to comprehend infer what this means on a deeper level and thus out of respect elevate his status for waiting till this age to bring his A game - a most fitting icy layer to an exceedingly creative cake.

Imagine if Daz had been a bit more egotistical he could've dropped I Need A Chiropractor around the same time Dre and Em did their joint and stole the limelight with a video where:

Daz reflects on the ups and downs of his life and times and then, all of a sudden, the bus crashes and a fat latino housewife crushes him and he ends up in one of those Bruce Lee rotating beds feeling all crappy and ish so he becomes a vegetarian, smokes more spinach, talks even more ish than before and then drops the final verse and backflips straight across the continent (see the subliminal, he's saying he's now bigger than a coast) from NY to LA as the video plays out.

Imagine that, can you see it?

But he didn't. Daz is bigger than his ego these days so instead he let his former label mate shine after all this time and instead dropped this tiny bit of footage to let the real OGz know whose really got it.

CORREA

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2015, 04:43:22 PM »
the fuck a back flip has to do with music
who cares what label he was on what has he done
what award he ever won
daz and u daz stans are a joke

JonnyTanna

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2015, 05:22:31 PM »
The back flip has everything to do with music.... Everything!

TidyKris

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2015, 05:46:01 PM »
what award he ever won

Those green eyes again Correa?

I will answer every question you ask about Daz with: More then you ever have and more then you ever will!

Goodbye!!

Matty

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2015, 06:08:00 PM »
somebody obviously didn't see the backflip.

Keeping it 100 the backflip reinvigorated Daz in my eyes and elevated his status no doubt. I mean its a backflip. And its done by Daz. On a beach. Whilst smoking a blunt.

Don't you recognize greatness when you see it?

Asking what his last hit was on a site thats stuck in a time warp of the mid 90s is a tad ironic isn't it? I mean you're here after all, not only that but you clicked this thread, multiple times and can't do backflips nor provide the sonic landscapes to some of the greatest tracks in the past 20 something years along with stupendously entertaining interview fodder and  - most importantly - can't do backflips.

If you dislike Daz so much take heart with this quote that could've been written just for you:

Like my mama say, "I ain't gonna hate you Im just not gon deal with you."

the same man, for a while i wasn't so impressed with Daz, a few dubious releases, then came the footage of the backflip. that dispelled any notion that Daz might not have his shit together, suddenly he was back in the big leagues. this was at a time there was a lot of stuff with Dre being at the gym and working out all the time, but Daz showed he got it too. you can't pull that shit off if you're sloppy, you need solid balance and core strength, stable energy.

every time i see pictures of Dre looking all healthy with impeccable posture, the Daz backflips pop into my head as another example of west coast excellence. before this thread i was already reminded of it several times this week, as lately this morning with the 'Talking To My Diary' snippet:

'I remember when I got started my intention was to win
But a lot of shit changed since then
Some more friends became enemies in the quest of victory
But I made a vow, never let this shit get to me
I let it pass, so I consider that part of my history
And I'm strong; financially, physically
Mentally...'

backflips all day.

This guy gets it.

Whilst to many it may just seem like a simple act, a quick bit of buffoonery in a long line of japes and scrapes in the world of a Dilligent nigga named Daz those with the eyes to see and wisdom to comprehend infer what this means on a deeper level and thus out of respect elevate his status for waiting till this age to bring his A game - a most fitting icy layer to an exceedingly creative cake.

Imagine if Daz had been a bit more egotistical he could've dropped I Need A Chiropractor around the same time Dre and Em did their joint and stole the limelight with a video where:

Daz reflects on the ups and downs of his life and times and then, all of a sudden, the bus crashes and a fat latino housewife crushes him and he ends up in one of those Bruce Lee rotating beds feeling all crappy and ish so he becomes a vegetarian, smokes more spinach, talks even more ish than before and then drops the final verse and backflips straight across the continent (see the subliminal, he's saying he's now bigger than a coast) from NY to LA as the video plays out.

Imagine that, can you see it?

But he didn't. Daz is bigger than his ego these days so instead he let his former label mate shine after all this time and instead dropped this tiny bit of footage to let the real OGz know whose really got it.

thats shit he's doing on holiday, just for fun. he never used his gymnastic talents to promote his music, that's just shit daz can do, straight up.

Bandida

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2015, 06:18:41 PM »
what award he ever won

DiCaprio never won an Oscar....
Does that make him an irrelevant actor??

CORREA

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2015, 07:20:30 PM »
what award he ever won

but he did put asses in seats tho
daz never sold shit flop after flop u euros are reaching to high
u all say daz is a legend but dont know why lol

johnnie360

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2015, 08:25:55 PM »
It's obvious that someone in this thread doesn't understand the concept of humor.

TidyKris

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2015, 04:12:42 AM »
what award he ever won

but he did put asses in seats tho
daz never sold shit flop after flop u euros are reaching to high
u all say daz is a legend but dont know why lol

So did nobody buy "The Chronic", "Doggystyle", "Dogg Food", "All Eyez On Me"...all of which Daz featured heavily on either on vocals or production.

You are a funny guy though Correa...you do make me laugh with your contradictions. I read a post on the outbound
connections where you told somebody that "if we all liked the same thing then life would be boring" yet as soon as anybody talks about somebody
you dont like you go well out of your way to explain why they should not like this person and how they are retarded for liking them...haha make your mind up son!

An for somebody who does not think Daz is worth very much you do try so hard and put so much time and effort into explaining why he is so worthless...you spend more time talking about
him then his fans do!

Bandida

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2015, 09:25:12 AM »
Daz n Kurupt Coming Soon https://m.facebook.com/THAOFFICIALDOGGPOUNDGANGSTA/photos/a.10151338658833877.1073741825.61760373876/10153134382108877/?type=1&source=48

Eat a dick CORREA!!

No clips though, boo. Seeing as we're here would people like to share something unheard, something the flew under the radar or a guest appearance that just bumped hard by Mr Diligent?

I'll throw this up in the mix to get things started:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JlAfjPeAsMI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JlAfjPeAsMI</a>

Bandida

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2015, 09:28:37 AM »
I just listened to the left side for the first time n the audio was painful....
Then I listened to Deez N-gg-z Tripping, then I listened to Sticking to the Script....

BTW your flash post was all fucked up. What's the link sposed to be?

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2015, 09:56:55 AM »
Then I listened to Deez N-gg-z Tripping, then I listened to Sticking to the Script....

You know I edited the post like 5 times to try and get that flash to work on this janky ass old school site where you gotta be damn near a coder to link up a vid. The track is WC/Daz - Late Nite.

I haven't checked that album out yet and after clocking wiki it seems Daz has been extra prolific with his albums over the past few years so I've got a few tracks to catch up on.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2015, 10:03:07 AM »

Bandida

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2015, 04:04:14 PM »

You know I edited the post like 5 times to try and get that flash to work on this janky ass old school site where you gotta be damn near a coder to link up a vid. The track is WC/Daz - Late Nite.

I haven't checked that album out yet and after clocking wiki it seems Daz has been extra prolific with his albums over the past few years so I've got a few tracks to catch up on.

I don't even bother trying to imbed shit, although sccit has explained it in a very simple fashion...

I liked the hook on late nite when it came out....
Now I just troll WC vids for a perv....
Stay out the way was better....
I like men lookin rough like they just got outa bed n went straight to the couch to smoke a spliff n watch TV all day....
The gangster outfits in late nite looked corny...

Here's stay out the way wit snoop

Enjoy.....
I'm off gangsta rap.... Don't wanna relate...
But YouTube can always satiate my desire when the craving becomes unbearable...