Author Topic: The United States will soon become Greater Mexico  (Read 4427 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The United States will soon become Greater Mexico
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, 04:24:25 PM »

University of California Professor Darrell Y. Hamamoto warns that the influx of illegal immigrants into the United States is part of a plan to create a new underclass of people who can be re-educated in order to create a subservient underclass.

Hamamoto, a Professor of Asian American Studies at the University of California, Davis, exclusively contacted Infowars to express his shock at what he sees as a clear “plan to destroy national sovereignty” through mass uncontrolled illegal immigration.

Hamamoto warns that the influx of illegal immigrants into the U.S. and by extension into the college education system is part of a deliberate plot, “to exclude the American middle class from a UC education and create a new demographic of largely immigrant or foreign national undergraduate population that can be re-educated from the ground up and controlled much more readily.”

Hamamoto’s warning is noteworthy given his position at one of the most liberal institutions in the United States. The professor acknowledged that his vocal stance against illegal immigration has already prompted a backlash, but that he had no reservations in going public.

“I am fairly certain that this is also going on at UT and other “public” institutions of higher learning, so Infowars subscribers will “get it,” wrote Hamamoto. “Everyone else will be really pissed off at me….I am already being harassed by the administration and informed on by trained student-rats, so truly this is not a risk for me.”

The professor added that UC Davis, “is gearing up for what they call the “Hispanization” of the University of California, which means in-state or full-ride tuition to both illegals and the offspring of illegal immigrants.”

Seeking to draw more attention to the issue, Hamamoto is preparing to launch a stunt based around, “a campaign calling for racial “equality” by demanding that thirty million Asians of different nationalities (be) brought into the USA and integrated into the National Security Welfare State.”

Making reference to this week’s controversy surrounding the DHS’ purchase of 42,000 pairs of extra large underwear that are needed to clothe an influx of overweight illegal immigrants, Hamamoto writes, “One of my purposely ludicrous arguments will be that the US govt. will save hundreds of thousands of dollars buying XS-size underwear for Asians as opposed to XXXXXXL-size drawers for illegal immigrants from Central America.”

“La Raza, MeCha, and all the other ethno-nationalist interest groups will really get their pantalones in a bunch thanks to this campaign. This plan to destroy national sovereignty cannot be argued through rational means, so I will orchestrate a complete parody of this bogus crisis,” writes Hamamoto.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2014, 04:08:22 PM »
^^I like this Hamamoto guy.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2014, 05:43:43 PM »
M Dogg said mods can ban and if they delete threads, they need to ban. If you don't ban the pedo, I will fuck you up Cuz.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2014, 08:21:57 AM »
M Dogg said mods can ban and if they delete threads, they need to ban. If you don't ban the pedo, I will fuck you up Cuz.

I said mods can banned. I have said over and over again, I CAN'T ban anyone.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2014, 12:30:14 PM »
Message Rud. He inboxed me saying the pedo needs to be banned instead of deleting entire threads.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2014, 01:50:24 PM »
Message Rud. He inboxed me saying the pedo needs to be banned instead of deleting entire threads.

Rud can ban, I cannot. I will do what needs to be done until someone who can ban him, does ban him.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2014, 03:22:31 PM »
Message Rud. The evidence was deleted. He needs to see posts

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2014, 03:27:42 PM »
You really got a hard on for the kid huh?

The JASON MRSA

Calilove661

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2015, 05:54:21 PM »
We are mass producing at high rates and moving soldier in place to overthrow the government by 2020. We will take back not only Califas, NM, Arizona, Texas but we are going to rule the entire country as a Greater Mexico. Bangin Cuz.
[/quote

This lighta was genius. This shit lyke sayin a Wigga is White. Fuckin genius ma scruba.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2016, 08:43:27 AM »
As a Mexican, I for one would like to welcome our new Mexican hating overlords

Proc pka KP

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2021, 12:46:20 PM »
This is weird post but war is inevitable.