Author Topic: D.O.C. Gets His Voice Back  (Read 2550 times)

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: D.O.C. Gets His Voice Back
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2015, 04:15:01 PM »
He still sounds as though he needs the vocal cords repaired! Dr. Dre should have them scrape some of his stem cells and grow him new ones and then have those put in. At this point this can be done.

jaytee

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2015, 08:05:04 PM »
@nicinjection : @WESTCOASTDOC I've struggled with my speech since I was an infant. Don't give up the good fight. Have you done any speech therapy?

@WESTCOASTDOC: Vocal therapy is expensive as hell. I don't have it but I'm working on putting myself in position to do it.

@WESTCOASTDOC: Chewy you don't know that. They said my chords would never work.... They work homie. Let God do work.

@Chewy9991: @WESTCOASTDOC in that latest interview you sound the same?

@WESTCOASTDOC: Gotta listen to the whole thing bro. I can use the chords when I choose. But it's not easy. Chords that were dead.

@Chewy9991: @WESTCOASTDOC ok good luck! did u not have that surgery snoop was talking about few years back?

@WESTCOASTDOC: No bro. The shit was too dangerous. They locked me up 2 years ago and while I was layin on my bunk I felt them (vocal chords) move

CORREA

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2015, 12:51:13 AM »
thats good now he can retire

doggfather

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2015, 01:53:24 AM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

David Gutterman

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2015, 02:49:34 AM »
this could be dope! this is gonna to take a while tho

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2015, 06:55:10 AM »
sounds exactly the same, big disappointment.

Start Listening at 9:24
Actually his voice sounds pretty close to his original speaking voice. Not sure how it would translate to rapping but it's a good sign. Search for old interviews, u will hear the similarities.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2015, 07:30:35 AM »
The D.O.C. - "Gun Range"
(2012 E World Entertainment)

Listen Studio Footage

I still have the CDQ version somewhere from Erotic D, I gonna upload it.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 09:55:53 AM by donfathaimmortal »
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2015, 09:44:14 AM »
The D.O.C. - "Gun Range"
(Produced by : Erotic D)

"Gun Range" is not produced by Erotic D. Some kid from Miami produced it, DOC forgot his name tho'.
Song is still dope as fuck.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2015, 09:56:18 AM »
I listened to that interview. It didn't sound like he got it back. But man, I really hope he does. Had he not lost his voice, he would have easily been the best rapper from the south of all time. He was amazing.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2015, 09:56:52 AM »
^Really ? Didnt know that and was sure Erotic D. produced it. Sorry ;) Yeah, tha last song I hear from DOC.
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

me1

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2015, 03:56:21 PM »
This reminds me that Jerry Heller once said something to the effect of DOC's voice could be rehabilitated back to form but he wasn't hearing or having it post accident.

In light of him somehow figuring out how to manipulate the chords maybe what Heller said was true

clydebankblitz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2015, 07:25:21 PM »
To be fair man, that's not back AT ALL. It's good for him if he has to order pizza or something but really, if he has to MAKE his voice "come back" (which was really struggled), how is he going to create an entire album?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2015, 08:23:20 PM »
This reminds me that Jerry Heller once said something to the effect of DOC's voice could be rehabilitated back to form but he wasn't hearing or having it post accident.

In light of him somehow figuring out how to manipulate the chords maybe what Heller said was true

I don't believe a word he says but can someone post the quotes from that back? I remember someone on here posted that he claimed to have had a doctor who could've restored his vocals but DOC only wanted to drink and do drugs.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

me1

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2015, 04:36:06 AM »

I don't believe a word he says but can someone post the quotes from that back? I remember someone on here posted that he claimed to have had a doctor who could've restored his vocals but DOC only wanted to drink and do drugs.

Jerry is a classic scumbag exec: take unsuspecting people to the cleaners through shitty contracts and agreements. He technically didn't rob anyone since nothing he did was illegal, but his crafting contracts such that he and Eazy took the lion's share was suspect. While he didn't break any law, which is what he always contends,  he did take advantage of young kids as people in all business are prone to do.

I tend to believe him on a lot of what he says, I must admit. He said that Eazy picked up all the hospital bills, and that he himself paid for the down payment on the home DOC was scheduled to close on the week of his accident. (Also classic exec move to be eating off an artist's plate to the tune of millions of dollars then kick him back 70k for a house down payment). He goes on to talk about DOC's condition being very treatable and that it would have been on Ruthless's dime had DOC been willing. Somewhere in pages 153-160, I believe, for those with the memoir. (I had a copy I can't locate).
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 04:37:40 AM by manny1 »

teletomble

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2015, 06:17:42 AM »
The D.O.C. - "Gun Range"

Listen Studio Footage

Upload It, Please.  Never Heard Of This.