Author Topic: friday after next  (Read 299 times)

budsmokeronly

friday after next
« on: April 13, 2003, 04:04:05 PM »
whose seen this?  I just saw it yesterday and laughed my ass off.  I gotta admit, I thought it was gonna kinda suck, but it was way better than I thought it would be.  I like it a lot better than next friday.  Dey Dey's dad was probably my fav character.  Oh man, so many classic parts in this movie.

So Good It'll Make You Wanna Slap Yo Mamma!

Sikotic™

Re:friday after next
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2003, 04:25:40 PM »
I just saw this shit yesterday too lol

It was pretty weak compared to the other two Friday's but it had its funny parts. Damon dancin to 2pac and the Moly character had me crackin up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

budsmokeronly

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2003, 04:48:24 PM »
It was pretty weak compared to the other two Friday's but it had its funny parts.

damn I thought it was way funnier than next friday.  maybe my expectations were just so low for it thats why I liked it so much.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2003, 11:04:49 PM »
I saw it twice in the theatre.  I like the Holy Moly Donut shop guy and how he calls everyone 'buddy'.

Kaidy

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2003, 01:33:31 AM »
yea i liked it better than Next Friday. Money Mike stole the show though. What was that shit he said, 'Code 10, PIMP DOWN!!' hehe

funkstylz

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2003, 01:55:03 PM »
i LOVED this movie! ivewatched it like 30 times now , i think day day is the funniest in this , just some little jokes he throws here and there , loved it , definately better than next friday , i must say mike epps and ice cube are an awesome team and they better have more movies together

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2003, 06:36:38 PM »
to me i like friday the best, then next friday, then this 1, but nothing beats chris tucker in the 1st one

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2003, 09:08:19 AM »
I liked it better than Next Friday...Overall I thought it was good for some laughs.  It was funny how the restaraunt had a "pimpin hoes" sign outfront....That little Pimp dude reminds me of Short Khop too for some reason.