Author Topic: Murder Rap: Inside the Biggie and Tupac Murders out NOW!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 287 times)

CORREA

http://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/465793603711/murder-rap-inside-the-biggie-and-tupac-murders

"If you're in Australia it looks like you're the first to see Murder Rap! It's already out on VOD there. And the first comment from someone who's seen it is: "I've seen them all, this is the best it's the investigating detective who got transferred. He debunks all theories and also solves the case. My mind was blown."

Sorry,
Due to publishing rights, the content you are trying to watch is currently not available outside of Australia

it's available watch online if you're from Australia, otherwise you'll have to find a VPN.  https://www.goldenfrog.com/vyprvpn
sign up, confirm my account, download the app, connect to one of the Australian servers and then open the site.

heres a quick review for everyone.

run time was 1 hour 48, majority of the keffe d interviews left me stunned. You could literally hear the honesty in his voice when discussing what had happened (it felt so much realer hearing him callously discuss it, rather than trying to imagine what he sounded like while reading the book). Kelly cooper interviews were funny (the guy is very charismatic). It was also good to see/hear from a couple of girls who were in the car that was next to pac. I saw several photos of people related to the shooting that ive never seen before.

Only downsides for me was the fact travon lane didnt talk (dont think he ever will) and the ending, which i found a little rushed.

updated on the Murder Rap Facebook page not long ago:

"DISTRIBUTION UPDATE: We know people are wondering "Why the hell did Oz get it before the US?" All we can say is that's just how things work out sometimes - it's a matter of who closes a licensing deal first and how soon they decide to put it out, and Australia moved first. We're stoked for them and we'll post a fan review from Down Under shortly.

We have US release dates coming soon - we already have an idea of when that will be, but it isn't final so we can't say anything yet. We also have potential releases in parts of Europe that we'll be updating soon - for the same reason we just can't make it public yet. Appreciate everyone's passion and enthusiasm for this. We can just about guarantee that there should be a DVD, there should be opportunities to see it online, and so on. But it's still early in the process, so all of you guys here are getting the info first. Thanks again! More soon."