Author Topic: The Greatest Quotes of 2002  (Read 280 times)

Trauma-san

The Greatest Quotes of 2002
« on: April 11, 2003, 11:06:13 PM »
Here's my favorites.  Props.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry. I'm very young."
--Britney Spears, on why she had never heard of Yoko Ono or Linda McCartney

"Were you born that way?"
--Jesse Rogers, Chicago Cubs radio broadcaster, while interviewing reliever Antonio Alfonseca, who has six fingers on each hand

"I love thongs. The day they were invented, sunshine broke through the clouds."
--Sandra Bullock

"I'm an attention freak. I want all the women in the world, and if I don't get them, I fall to the ground and start kicking my feet."
--Eminem

"I would like to be paid for this."
--Don Rickles, at the funeral of fellow comic Milton Berle

"Actually, I have just read two scripts with sperm in them. And I said yes to both films. So maybe that's exactly what's needed. I don't think I've had my share of sperm yet."
--Cameron Diaz, on whether she would do another "hair gel" scene, as she did in the 1998 film There's Something About Mary

"If you know why you fall in love, then you are not in love."
--Luciano Pavarotti, when asked why he fell in love with his new mistress, who is 34 years his junior

"He looks like a girl."
--Marlon Brando, on Leonardo DiCaprio

"I'm not into this detail stuff. I'm more concepty."
--Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld

"I know at times I come across like a Neanderthal or a babbling idiot, but I like that person."
--Mike Tyson, on his behavior that drew millions of fans to his fight with Lennox Lewis

"We are advising people to stay calm."
--Vince Sweeney, University of Wisconsin's associate athletic director, while announcing that one of the school's Bucky the Badger mascot outfits had been stolen

"John and I play Naked Stewardess together."
--Kelly Preston, on her marriage to John Travolta

"San Francisco is a very nice small town."
--New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, on his city's sole remaining U.S. rival to host the 2012 Olympic Games

"To the extent that they have kept their nuclear scientists together ... one has to assume they've not been playing tiddlywinks."
--Donald Rumsfeld, secretary of defense, on Iraqi nuclear planning

"I want to be a legend, like Celine Dion."
--Beyonce Knowles

"I was talking to Donna Karan at an event last night, and she said, 'You know, Ralph, I still don't feel rich.'"
--Ralph Lauren, on the self-esteem problems of the rich and famous

"I was very involved with the very early punk scene. I remember meeting Johnny Rotten when he was known as Jack Overripe."
--Kermit the Frog

"[Osama bin Laden is] either alive and well, or alive and not too well, or not alive."
--Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, annoyed at a reporter asking the condition of Osama

"This is the first time in history that a baby has weighed more than its mother."
--Caroline Rhea, on model Kate Moss and her baby girl, Lola, who weighed 6 1/2 pounds at birth

"People have no morals, I swear to God. The things that people do for ratings! It's unforgivable."
--Madonna, criticizing Good Morning America for showing footage of a mother breast-feeding her 8-year-old son

"She came, she stole, she left. End of story."
--Ann Rundle, the deputy district attorney who prosecuted Winona Ryder

"I feel good. I'm just very happy. I'm tired of being stupid.''
--Iron Mike Tyson, at a news conference announcing a Feb. 22 fight with Clifford Etienne

"Yes. But my eyesight is getting bad."
--Barbara Bush, asked if she still considers her husband, the former president, the most handsome man she's ever seen.

"I find that no matter what kind of backgrounds two men are from ... if you go, 'Hey, man, women are crazy,' you've got a friend."
--Chris Rock

"I'm Al Gore--I used to be the next president of the United States."
--Al Gore, speaking to a crowd of 1,400 investors and biotech executives at the JP Morgan H&Q Healthcare Conference in San Francisco

"Always chew on your pretzels before you swallow."
--President George W. Bush's warning to a heartland crowd after his choking/fainting spell

"My biggest dream in the world is for everyone to become vegetarian, so there won't be any more suffering."
--Alicia Silverstone

"No wonder I think they're evil."
--President George W. Bush, on learning that North Korea's Peace Museum displays two axes used to kill American soldiers in the Demilitarized Zone between the Koreas in 1976. Bush said North Korea formed an "axis of evil" with Iran and Iraq.

"I don't like pop music."
--Michael Jackson, King of Pop, in Berlin

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The Greatest Quotes of 2002
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2003, 01:47:25 AM »
"I want to be a legend, like Celine Dion."
--Beyonce Knowles

:D Bwaha! Funny. Legend...

"I find that no matter what kind of backgrounds two men are from ... if you go, 'Hey, man, women are crazy,' you've got a friend."
--Chris Rock

This is SOOOOO true.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2003, 08:34:12 AM »
ya man

you enlightened me on how stupid celebrities are yet again.

thanks for the post  mad props
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2003, 02:02:25 PM »
"If it wasn't for my horse, I would have never made it through that year of college."
--Luis Black

"Calcium; it's better than you think."
--Rat

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2003, 03:16:41 PM »
LMAO...Good shit...

"I was very involved with the very early punk scene. I remember meeting Johnny Rotten when he was known as Jack Overripe."
--Kermit the Frog

^^You even have a quote of yourself in there...LoL

Kain670

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2003, 09:00:57 PM »
WHITNEY HOUSTON
First of all, let's get one thing straight, crack is cheap. I make too much money to ever smoke crack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

DIANE SAWYER
(Off Camera) This says $730,000 drug habit. This is a headline.

WHITNEY HOUSTON
Come on, 730? I wish. No. I wish that was making that money off of me, you could share it with me. No, no way. I want to see the receipts. From the drug dealer that I bought $730,000 worth of drugs from. I want to see the receipts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
 ;D lol

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2003, 09:32:12 AM »
"We will go through the season undefeated"

Arsene Wenger

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2003, 11:42:01 AM »
some of these are so true and some of these show so much how dumb and ignorant some celebrities are

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2003, 09:00:15 PM »
kain, that was a good one.  And bobby brown kept jumping in going "I mean, I'll admit, I smoke some marijuana"

Another good one was

"You want me to bring tupac back? Yall niggaz ready to see tupac???"  - Ja Rule when DMX dissed his ass on a radio show.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2003, 09:23:57 PM »
Actually, what he said was:

"Ya'll niggaz wanna see Pac come back?! It's here nigga, it's here!!!"