Author Topic: Tupac 'killed in hospital before he could name shooters': Expert's new theory  (Read 840 times)

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

O mi G

your the tupac expert, lol

killathugg

• Lil Geezy
Did the outlawz stay wit pac the whole time he was in hospital??? Mopreme said "pac was tryin to tell him sumfink but couldnt" maybe he had been poisoned and that's wot killed him days later!!!??? Any 1 posing as a nurse couldve injected him eazy?!!
CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE PAGE BELOW FOR MORE REMIX'Z!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

CORREA

Did the outlawz stay wit pac the whole time he was in hospital??? Mopreme said "pac was tryin to tell him sumfink but couldnt" maybe he had been poisoned and that's wot killed him days later!!!??? Any 1 posing as a nurse couldve injected him eazy?!!

fuklawz died that day too 8)

Jimmy H.

And while we are making up completely absurd conspiracy theories with zero connection to the factual information regarding the scenario in question, what is space aliens actually entered his room and replaced his body with a deceased duplicate? Posing as a nurse and injecting someone with poison is easy?  Really?  Is this some special kind of poison that wouldn't show up on the autopsy when they performed it? 

I've got my own pretty far out there theory.  Let me know what you think.  The reason Pac was not able to speak was because he had just been shot and because he need a respirator to breath, his lungs probably were not working very well.  This would explain why when Afeni made the choice to turn off the machine that was helping him breathe, he died.  But what do I know?  Poison might be plausible too.  I mean, it's not like if someone ingested something that was toxic enough to kill them that there would be evidence of it still in their system after they died.  Things like that just magically evaporate.

killathugg

• Lil Geezy
I prefer your theory Jimmy h!!!  8)
CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE PAGE BELOW FOR MORE REMIX'Z!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

Hack Wilson - real

pac was killed by Orlando, pretty obvious

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

I did it
Your the fuckin expert
 :'(