Author Topic: lakers down to 6th....muahahahaha  (Read 471 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
lakers down to 6th....muahahahaha
« on: April 14, 2003, 06:31:08 AM »
i love you rasheed wallace!!!  :-*

kick ass album

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:lakers down to 6th....muahahahaha
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2003, 11:28:56 AM »
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2003, 11:52:45 AM »
yeah that sucks for Dallas fans huh?? from day 1 they held the best record until the last week of the reg. season. And now they will be eliminated in the first round. shit luck for dallas

go spurs!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2003, 11:58:50 AM »
Who cares???  Lakers gonna take it anyway....

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2003, 03:53:10 PM »
Luv it when idiots think the seeding matters for the Lakes. Hahahahaha, bye bye Dallas first round, then Sac, then Spurs if they get passed the Suns, hahahahaha!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2003, 05:14:33 PM »
yall are dumbfucks if you think the lakers will get farther than the spurs

thats all i gotta say
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2003, 08:31:29 PM »
damn, spurs clinched the top seed tonight, im telling you.. you can see the fire in their eyes. No one is playing team basketball better or has the confidence like them.  
Duncan's statline tonight. 21 pts 15 rebs 9ast and 6block. this guy is the MVP hands down.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2003, 04:15:51 AM »
damn, spurs clinched the top seed tonight, im telling you.. you can see the fire in their eyes. No one is playing team basketball better or has the confidence like them.  
Duncan's statline tonight. 21 pts 15 rebs 9ast and 6block. this guy is the MVP hands down.

^^post of tha year...lol

lol@ the Laker fans thinkin that last year has anything to do with this year. This year....yur team just isnt that good. Maybe theyll step it up in tha playoffs...they better, cus if they play the way theyre playin now...theyll be bounced out quik.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2003, 03:38:38 PM »
i'm glad we're in the 6th spot!, I'd rather play dallas 1st round ....let's see we've pulled off a record come back win against them without shaq and whooped them WITH shaq. then 2nd round we'll have Sacramento....who we love to play, then we got the spurs ....that works out perfect for the lakers. the spurs will exude alot of energy going through the suns then the wolves/blazers.....ouch. i think they'll beat all 3 but with the players on that spurs team they have it'll hurt the older vets and put a strain on the experience of the younger guys. then you got the lake show/sac town dudes to play ....ouch, even if they get past the western finals it WILL NOT be easy.....and simply i don't expect them to.

i'll put it in stone right now it's either LA or Sac! and i'll give the edge to the lakers cuz if we're playing in the play offs the way we're playing now.....we're just as hot as the spurs.....and experience wins every time!....also we got the leagues x factor

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2003, 04:06:13 PM »
I'm luvin this underdog role for the Lakers dats for damn sho. At least we can seperate the fake from the real Lake Show fans. Niggaz hopping off that bandwagon real quick. Fuck it, we all know the REAL fans will be at the AWAY GAMES homecourt advantage up at Staples Center again this for the playoffs and championship!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2003, 01:53:22 AM »
i'm glad we're in the 6th spot!, I'd rather play dallas 1st round ....let's see we've pulled off a record come back win against them without shaq and whooped them WITH shaq. then 2nd round we'll have Sacramento....who we love to play, then we got the spurs ....that works out perfect for the lakers. the spurs will exude alot of energy going through the suns then the wolves/blazers.....ouch. i think they'll beat all 3 but with the players on that spurs team they have it'll hurt the older vets and put a strain on the experience of the younger guys. then you got the lake show/sac town dudes to play ....ouch, even if they get past the western finals it WILL NOT be easy.....and simply i don't expect them to.

i'll put it in stone right now it's either LA or Sac! and i'll give the edge to the lakers cuz if we're playing in the play offs the way we're playing now.....we're just as hot as the spurs.....and experience wins every time!....also we got the leagues x factor

just for the record, the lakers arent as hot as the Spurs right now. The Lakers have been hotter then 95% of the league, but not as hot as the Spurs have been.

With that being said, anything IS possible. So yah, it IS possible for the Lakers to actually win the Championship this year. But, it IS possible for the Suns to do it also. The Lakers, havent shown me anything this year. Theyre not the same team as last year. I gave them credit a year ago, against the Spurs. Cus although they got outplayed, in almost every game...they stuck around, and finished the game off...when the Spurs didnt. This year tho, the lakers havent had ANY type of killer instinct. Theyve crumbled down the stretch of games...and theyve lost the close ones. Not to mention, a few blowouts in there as well. They just look mentally weak this year. Like i said, if theyre going to win this year...they gotta REALLY step up in the playoffs. Cus i think San Antonio, OR Sacramento would really lay it to em right now. If the Lakers dont improve by playoffs, i would be surprised if they won 2 games against either on of them teams tah be real.

I dunno, im thinkin this playoffs is gonna be off the chain tho. Real shit, i dont really respect Dallas all that much. But between SA, Sacramento, and LA...shit should be tight.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2003, 08:12:27 AM »
so..they'll play dallas in the first round and destroy them...then kings lakers in the second round  :o ...oh damn....watchout for portland in the playoffs though...i think they could beat san antonio if they get they're heads on straight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2003, 02:58:16 AM »
if they get they're heads on straight

lol@ that happenin. Portland, over the last few yrs has been one of the biggest underachieving teams ever.

legend

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2003, 06:53:48 PM »
lakes are playing timberwolves which is even better than dallas. lakers probably sweep em and then get beat by san antonio in the next round

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2003, 01:05:46 PM »
lol dallas lead you dumb fucks
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin