Author Topic: shenmu II for xbox  (Read 179 times)

Don Seer

shenmu II for xbox
« on: April 14, 2003, 07:17:50 AM »
been thinking about buying it... not so sure tho...
i never played the original

i just wanna walk around and beat stuff up, no complicated shit.. its supposed to be for chilling out, not getting me fired up.. lol

anyone got some insight for me?

Matty_C

• 'G'
Re:shenmu II for xbox
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2003, 09:02:24 AM »
IF your looking for something where u can just walk around and beat stuff up and nothing really complicated, then SHenmue II is probably your last choice for a game, its a very story line driven game, lots of finding information from people talking and such, going to your work, living the dudes like its far from an action game and therefore it appeals to only a very select group of people who will give it the respect it deserves, its a decent game by all righs but its not at all what you want for the type of game your describing,

Just my 2 cents

Nex

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2003, 09:06:36 AM »
yeah i kinda thought it might be like that...

i like the look of that kung-fu chaos, it was supposedly released on fri 11th, but theres no copies around here.

guess i'll just play some more DOA3... stuck on THPS4  :'(

Sub-Z

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2003, 03:03:33 PM »
its basically like watching a movie,you walk,get to a cut scene,walk more,get to a cut scene,everynow and then youll actually do something other than walk and wait lol

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2003, 09:50:18 PM »
im playin the original on dreamcast right now, its pretty dope imo but its not for everyone

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2003, 12:00:18 AM »
its basically like watching a movie,you walk,get to a cut scene,walk more,get to a cut scene,everynow and then youll actually do something other than walk and wait lol

what i was afraid of... screw that... i wanted something like final fight  ;D

maybe tao feng when that drops will do

Sub-Z

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2003, 12:44:25 PM »
the original shenmue for dreamcast was the way i described,but it just pulled you into the game ya know,so maybe you should rent shenmue 2 just to make sure you wont like it  :)