Author Topic: How often do you all think of the worst moments in your life?  (Read 655 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
How often do you all think of the worst moments in your life?
« on: September 15, 2015, 12:25:45 AM »
Do you use the worst times in your life as motivation?  Or as a point of reference?

...I'm undergoing a major shift in consciousness... because I always used my depression times from 97'/98' as motivation in my life, and as a point of reference.   Then at 32-33 (my age now) when I was pretty settled into that mentality, I ended up living in Indonesia for some 8 months and it pretty much blew everything else out of the water—the city I was in was so claustrophobic and unlivable.  Now I'm finally out and onto something better..... but to have to undergo a complete psychological overhaul at 33 is not what you expect.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: How often do you all think of the worst moments in your life?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 05:03:41 PM »
people who looks back more than forward have mental issues..bottom line. life is like driving a car..the more you look back, the less you'll be focused on whats ahead of u.

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 05:26:52 PM »
2003-2015

Basically looking back I had credit agents calling me which I did not enjoy. They calling nagging me every week. Then I finally did somethang that changed my life forever, which I am very happy. I went for a swim in the west and never looked back. It was so joyful/humiliating. thank god

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 02:11:57 PM »
Nik is right infant u need to move on with your life. Youre a grown man now and your uncle cant hurt u anymore

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Calilove661

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 03:47:46 PM »
people who looks back more than forward have mental issues..bottom line. life is like driving a car..the more you look back, the less you'll be focused on whats ahead of u.

Immature response to a serious thread.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 08:14:10 PM »
I don't because I left the teenage angst stage 10 years ago.  And you lived in Indonesia for 8 months ?  Did you bring your kid with you or did you just ignore him for 8 months you pathetic piece of shit ?  I hope for your child your ex wife tells her someone else is his father, I never met your kid but he deserves a better father than the cowardly piece of shit that your are.

Fraxxx

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 08:01:31 AM »
I'd say the healthy way to deal with such situations is to accept. What's done is done. Only then can you let go and move on without looking back all the time.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

SuperSpider

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2015, 04:25:41 AM »
How often do they spring into my mind? 2-3 times a year maybe. How often do I actually think about them ? Never. There's no point in thinking about the worst moments in your life, unless you are trying to come up with ways to fix them.