Author Topic: Erick Sermon - E.S.P. Erick Sermon's Perception (Discussion Thread)  (Read 626 times)

Blood$

Re: Erick Sermon - E.S.P. Erick Sermon's Perception (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2015, 05:48:17 PM »
LOL who listens to Erick Sermon in 2015 anyway?
real hip hop heads who like good music not new school crap

real hip-hop heads appreciate shitty mixed/mastered albums that only tarnish the artist's legacy? ok lol

Why, game?

because he still actually releases good music that people want to hear

just kiddin with the STILL and good, right?

Game neva released good music. Just some g-unit type pop gangsta shit. with a lot of mention bout nwa, dre and all f the legends.

LOL you're reaching... and anyway what does Erick Sermon rap about that's so fascinating?

EPMD hasn't had anything dope since the '90s and Erick Sermon hasn't had a good album since 2001, sorry for telling it like it is and no knock to whoever fucks with this
It only sounds like a shitty mixed/mastered album because no one has put up good rip of it .    the leak out it a rip for crappy stream .   what do rappers these days rap about that is so fascinating ?  nothing .  so don't use that crap .  wrong everything EPMD has put out has been dope including their last album in 2009 .   wrong Erick sermon had good albums in 202 with react & in 2004 with Chilltown, New York .  Erick sermom is one of the most underrated & greatest producers in hip hop ..  you are not telling like it is . you blindly giving your opinion. 

no, the new album just blows and it has nothing to do with the quality of the rip... sorry

*listens to Strictly Business*

Matty

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2015, 10:23:13 AM »
go listen to Chilltown NY then this, the sound is way clearer and bumping. and the albums before that even better, 'React' was banging!

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2015, 10:38:29 AM »
go listen to Chilltown NY then this, the sound is way clearer and bumping. and the albums before that even better, 'React' was banging!

"React" was a good single and brings back so many memories, that album however was as mediocre as can be

midwestryder

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2015, 11:22:44 AM »

real hip-hop heads appreciate shitty mixed/mastered albums that only tarnish the artist's legacy? ok lol

Why, game?

Game neva released good music. Just some g-unit type pop gangsta shit. with a lot of mention bout nwa, dre and all f the legends.

LOL you're reaching... and anyway what does Erick Sermon rap about that's so fascinating?

EPMD hasn't had anything dope since the '90s and Erick Sermon hasn't had a good album since 2001, sorry for telling it like it is and no knock to whoever fucks with this
It only sounds like a shitty mixed/mastered album because no one has put up good rip of it .    the leak out it a rip for crappy stream .   what do rappers these days rap about that is so fascinating ?  nothing .  so don't use that crap .  wrong everything EPMD has put out has been dope including their last album in 2009 .   wrong Erick sermon had good albums in 202 with react & in 2004 with Chilltown, New York .  Erick sermom is one of the most underrated & greatest producers in hip hop ..  you are not telling like it is . you blindly giving your opinion. 

wrong.

that is sad for Erick sermon album has bad mastering/mixing .  that is not normal for him  .  where can I find good rip of it ?  because the original VBR rip is stream rip .   my best buy does not carry his album.

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2015, 11:34:13 AM »

Why, game?

It only sounds like a shitty mixed/mastered album because no one has put up good rip of it .    the leak out it a rip for crappy stream .   what do rappers these days rap about that is so fascinating ?  nothing .  so don't use that crap .  wrong everything EPMD has put out has been dope including their last album in 2009 .   wrong Erick sermon had good albums in 202 with react & in 2004 with Chilltown, New York .  Erick sermom is one of the most underrated & greatest producers in hip hop ..  you are not telling like it is . you blindly giving your opinion.  

wrong.

that is sad for Erick sermon album has bad mastering/mixing .  that is not normal for him  .  where can I find good rip of it ?  because the original VBR rip is stream rip .   my best buy does not carry his album.

you can buy it at Best Buy, FYE or iTunes and it won't change the shitty quality that resulted from bad engineering

midwestryder

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2015, 12:15:20 PM »

Why, game?

It only sounds like a shitty mixed/mastered album because no one has put up good rip of it .    the leak out it a rip for crappy stream .   what do rappers these days rap about that is so fascinating ?  nothing .  so don't use that crap .  wrong everything EPMD has put out has been dope including their last album in 2009 .   wrong Erick sermon had good albums in 202 with react & in 2004 with Chilltown, New York .  Erick sermom is one of the most underrated & greatest producers in hip hop ..  you are not telling like it is . you blindly giving your opinion.  

wrong.

that is sad for Erick sermon album has bad mastering/mixing .  that is not normal for him  .  where can I find good rip of it ?  because the original VBR rip is stream rip .   my best buy does not carry his album.

you can buy it at Best Buy, FYE or iTunes and it won't change the shitty quality that resulted from bad engineering
my best buy & Fye don't have it .     I don't pay for digital like itunes .   I only buy hard copies.  i still want to hear good rip of it .  i am shocked with bad engineering because it is Erick sermon .

Matty

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2015, 02:32:43 PM »

"React" was a good single and brings back so many memories, that album however was as mediocre as can be

album was dope, big fan of sermon's sounds on there.

8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/61oZeAYJE2M" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/61oZeAYJE2M</a>