Author Topic: Request: Mix Dre "For the Love of Money" with Bone/Eazy E "4 Luv of Money"  (Read 841 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
would sound nice together
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

bet someones done this already...unfortunately, dre+interscope are anal about people puttin their shit up on youtube, so it would have to be some "under the table" shit

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
bet someones done this already...unfortunately, dre+interscope are anal about people puttin their shit up on youtube, so it would have to be some "under the table" shit

I just want someone at the forum to do it.. even Petey could of done it.... I would of made my own little Acid Pro mix but funny enough, I bought the album on Itunes and they put some sort of block on Dre's "For The Love of Money" to where it won't show up in my acid pro
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

I just want someone at the forum to do it.. even Petey could of done it.... I would of made my own little Acid Pro mix but funny enough, I bought the album on Itunes and they put some sort of block on Dre's "For The Love of Money" to where it won't show up in my acid pro

That's what I'm sayin dre is on top of this typa shit

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
ill do it

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
hope this is cool, i was hella tired its like 3am and im high as fuck....took about 25 mins to do lol

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=323170.msg3080519#msg3080519