Author Topic: 2pac - Hit Em Up 2.0 ?  (Read 715 times)

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
2pac - Hit Em Up 2.0 ?
« on: October 04, 2015, 07:15:20 PM »
First off, if this has been covered I didn't see it.  Not sure what to think of this - the first part seems like it's a butchered version of his vocals.  The FUCK Drake, Lil Wayne, 2 Chains, Wizza, Shady, Fifty, Game   ???

http://www.viroshare.com/entertainment/tupac-shakur-is-alive-he-returned-from-cuba-2015-video/

« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 07:22:08 PM by WalterOhDim »

SuperSpider

Re: 2pac - Hit Em Up 2.0 ?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 08:40:28 PM »
God damn, Pac been dead for 19 years and people still won't let the man rest in peace.

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 08:48:05 PM »
God damn, Pac been dead for 19 years and people still won't let the man rest in peace.

No doubt.. I'm sure there are a lot of impersonators out there -  I've been collecting unreleased Pac tracks since the beginning and this shit is the closest I've ever heard (to him)!  Nailed it.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 08:51:02 PM by WalterOhDim »

mrfranklin

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 11:10:24 PM »
I heard that there really is  a  hit em up 2 with disses to snoop , dre , and dogg pound

Jimmy H.

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 11:37:14 PM »
I heard that there really is  a  hit em up 2 with disses to snoop , dre , and dogg pound
  Nope.  Fatal said that rumor was absolute bullshit.  Him and Snoop didn't get along for the last few months he was alive but there wasn't any track dissing him.  He disses Dre on quite a few tracks (Against All Odds, Live & Die in LA, Toss It Up, Friends, Watch Your Mouth) but there is no "Hit Em Up" version with him dissing Dre.

TidyKris

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 03:21:18 PM »
  Nope.  Fatal said that rumor was absolute bullshit.  Him and Snoop didn't get along for the last few months he was alive but there wasn't any track dissing him.  He disses Dre on quite a few tracks (Against All Odds, Live & Die in LA, Toss It Up, Friends, Watch Your Mouth) but there is no "Hit Em Up" version with him dissing Dre.

Yeah the unheard "Hit Em Up" version that disses Snoop has only been mentioned by Suge and
we all know that most of what he says is fabricated 

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 05:09:19 PM »
First off, if this has been covered I didn't see it.  Not sure what to think of this - the first part seems like it's a butchered version of his vocals.  The FUCK Drake, Lil Wayne, 2 Chains, Wizza, Shady, Fifty, Game   ???

http://www.viroshare.com/entertainment/tupac-shakur-is-alive-he-returned-from-cuba-2015-video/

KASSINOVA DOES A BETTER IMPRESSION TBH

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2015, 07:27:03 AM »
Melodyne and a few other bits of software along with some Pac acapellas, some time, patience and skill and you can make him say what you will. The DJ is quite talented at what he does, if a bit heavy handed.

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2015, 11:34:21 AM »
Melodyne and a few other bits of software along with some Pac acapellas, some time, patience and skill and you can make him say what you will. The DJ is quite talented at what he does, if a bit heavy handed.

After many listens I was sure it was Pac vocals.  No doubt that would take quite some time and skill to splice together all those syllables/words from various acapellas  :o

I couldn't catch the name of the DJ.. you know who it is?

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2015, 11:45:58 AM »

After many listens I was sure it was Pac vocals.  No doubt that would take quite some time and skill to splice together all those syllables/words from various acapellas  :o

Yeahh take some time
You can use accoustica MP3 Mixer too
I remember I once let pac said " fuck crooked I" on a remix I did
Lol
But that's idk ten years ago and there was people believe it

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2015, 04:36:54 AM »

DJ Chop Up is the chap you're looking for, check out his In Da Club remix.