Author Topic: Doez anyone know what happened to the 'Road Dawgs' ?????  (Read 119 times)

dawgggpound4life

• Lil Geezy
  • San Diego's - 'Mr.Shadow'
Doez anyone know what happened to the 'Road Dawgs' ?????
« on: April 15, 2003, 02:04:34 AM »
What's up from Australia again,

I was listening to the whole 1999 album by the 'Road Dawgs' the other day. The 'Road Dawgs' were two brothaz out of Inglewood, California. G-Luv & Chris Rich Da Grinda !AKA BR.

This album still bumps today especially track 2 - 'Bouncin' (feat. Mack 10) & track 4 - 'Gangbang Shit' (feat. Mack 10, Squeak Ru and The Hoobang Affiliates). These 2 tracks are straight westcoast G-Funk - 'off the heezy for sheezy'. Does anyone know what happened to this group because I was expecting them to release more albumz since 1999.

Peace !

Funkadelic

Re:Doez anyone know what happened to the 'Road Dawgs' ?????
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2003, 02:42:01 AM »
I don't know what's up with them today  :( All I know is that there first album has been some dope shit. They really need to release new material. I would like to hear some more artists outta Inglewood again.

gFuNkA

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2003, 03:49:40 AM »
"bouncin" is a killer track...hard ass beat. if im not wrong, the roaddawgs will be on Squeak Ru´s upcoming new solo release.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2003, 03:54:43 AM »
I don't know what's up with them today  :( All I know is that there first album has been some dope shit. They really need to release new material. I would like to hear some more artists outta Inglewood again.

word funk

roaddawgs appeared on the allfrumthaI albums...
those 2 tracks you mentioned are really off da hook...
im feeln ya funk...
i hope there will some more releases comin out da ING soon

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2003, 04:59:23 AM »
wasnt murderfest 99 on that album too. damn that track was my favorite. anyways the last thing i ve heard about them that they met suge at wilshire for talks (about a contract?).. i think damon x told the fans at tharow forum back n thedays

Funkadelic

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2003, 01:39:46 PM »
if im not wrong, the roaddawgs will be on Squeak Ru´s upcoming new solo release.

Aren't that all old tracks?

gFuNkA

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2003, 12:46:33 AM »
if im not wrong, the roaddawgs will be on Squeak Ru´s upcoming new solo release.

Aren't that all old tracks?

you mean that Road Kings release? Squeak Ru will release a new solo around summer 2003 probably titled "Minority Thoughts". infos will be up at http://www.squeakru.tk/