Author Topic: Nino's ....  (Read 97 times)

Mickaveli_#1

Nino's ....
« on: April 16, 2003, 04:29:38 AM »
Taking time off my usual style to lay back and hit this one up

What we got here Whitey pale crack ass captivated,  steadily cokd up aiming for a head way over inflated, I know u hated, by all the real niggaz know u aint been to no hood, and when I see you tryin to vernacular conversate Im swinging harder than Tiger Woods, the way I should against a bitch with bling bling outdated, that shit was left in the 90's along with Brunos teeth in he ring ring u still hated, sensationilsed triumfent for having scrapped materialistic music no one wants, and for having artist contacts he regularly flaunts, English aint nothing to fear in an immediate trepidation, Scurrying ass white dorky teen I can hear ya heart racing, contiplating Im continious with the on slaught of people like you Im still hatin, Yoru whole crew - teen and flees. like rabid dog so vicious, cut stab and malicious Like Jason Vorhees, this is your Friday the thirteenth dark hiding under the table clutching the shoe, upstairs you hear creek Paraniod concluds when your crew hear it too, The creek becomes a thud, a thud becomes a regular bang bang, and when your bitch lick my dick, baby it dont hang included are the whole fantical sound affects, enjoyment sound like your bitch upstair having passionate sex, with a real nigga shifting weight in the layer, foreplay, functional fun look at the wet on the stairs, this isnt fair but I empted my load in various lots she was fatigued and beat, Sweating vigorisly in heat, look at my feet they booting your ass in the right spot, Dont act like you forgot, She preganant? Nah the rubber she put in the night gown, The size of a glove she says - WAY bigger than Nino Browns, I licked, tickled her bumhole like a feather and because of that the initals SM will love me forever.

Strickly simple, tryed to keep it as simple as possible.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
Re: Nino's ....
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2004, 02:50:36 AM »
Whats up homie? Whos this aimed at? lol

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.