Author Topic: Cypress Hill Announces Title To Upcoming Album  (Read 500 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Cypress Hill Announces Title To Upcoming Album
« on: November 01, 2015, 05:28:43 PM »
http://www.illuminati2g.com/untouchable/2015/11/01/cypress-hill-announces-title-upcoming-album/

Cypress Hill frontman B~Real announced today on his Facebook live stream that the group’s upcoming album will be titled Elephants On Acid AND will be executive produced by DJ MUGGS!!! Muggs talked about this in an interview we conducted with him a few years back. B had this to say about the album.

“If you enjoyed the production on Temples Of Boom, you are going to LOVE Elephants On Acid”.

No date has been set yet for the album. Yesterday marked the 20th Anniversary of Cypress Hill’s 3rd album Temples Of Boom, which dropped on Halloween in 1995, same day as Tha Dogg Pound’s debut album Dogg Food.

doggfather

Re: Cypress Hill Announces Title To Upcoming Album
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 10:18:40 PM »
Not a bad title.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 02:24:18 PM »
thats fuckin dope....hope they link back up wit psycho realm too for this one.

dameons

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 06:44:17 PM »
So its dark and trippy :/ ...why not go back to the first album format with Muggs ? It only went triple platinum , I mean no wants to hear the funky shit...

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 11:06:09 PM »
So its dark and trippy :/ ...why not go back to the first album format with Muggs ? It only went triple platinum , I mean no wants to hear the funky shit...

i do.  ;D
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2015, 02:44:01 PM »

Temples Of Boom was no slouch on the production tip, arguably their best produced album. Love the first one but TOB had amazing beats

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2015, 03:05:57 PM »
Funk freakers was so fucking dope off TOB.

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2015, 09:27:00 AM »
Boom was they hardcore no radio play friendly album, they made it strictly for the rap motherfuckers, after everyone claimed they was going mainstream with the previous Black Sunday. It's sorta ironic because they literally stayed true to they style on Black Sunday, but because it was popular everyone said they went mainstream, what the fuck sorta bullshit is that??? It's my favorite Hill album, even if they do act like fucking scraps on that one.