Author Topic: RON ARTEST: ME AND KOBE TRIED TO SAVE LAMAR ODOM  (Read 612 times)

Sccit

RON ARTEST: ME AND KOBE TRIED TO SAVE LAMAR ODOM
« on: November 12, 2015, 07:13:37 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/i2BHyt6mqVw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/i2BHyt6mqVw</a>

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: RON ARTEST: ME AND KOBE TRIED TO SAVE LAMAR ODOM
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 01:19:28 AM »
artest and odom are garbage as human beings. if they didn't have the NBA Level Body and Talent, they'd be homeless or dead for at least a decade by now.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 01:32:43 AM »
Artest is a good dude who took a while to find himself and Lamar is just misguided.. U, on the other hand, are a piece of shit

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 02:05:05 AM »
Artest is a good dude who took a while to find himself and Lamar is just misguided.. U, on the other hand, are a piece of shit

if I were as physically gifted as those 2, I'd be considered a philantropist and multi-millionaire. they on the other hand change their name to "Metta world peace", beat their spouces, beat up fans, intentionally elbow fellow players and wake up coked out of their minds in a brothel. what am i doing? posting about those assheads on a 5 member forum? yeah, certainly the bigger issue here.
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 03:31:12 AM »

if I were as physically gifted as those 2, I'd be considered a philantropist and multi-millionaire. they on the other hand change their name to "Metta world peace", beat their spouces, beat up fans, intentionally elbow fellow players and wake up coked out of their minds in a brothel. what am i doing? posting about those assheads on a 5 member forum? yeah, certainly the bigger issue here.

U wouldn't do shit, theres a gang of sports for average sized people you could apply yourself to, and even if you played them, you still wouldn't amount to shit, cuz u don't have the heart .... On the contrary, there are a gang of people with lamar and artests physical attributes who never amounted to shit .. It takes a special something, outside of physical ability, to make it in the NBA as a perennial star...drive, motivation, heart, will, etc  

Go be a millionaire soccer player if you're so smart .. Most of them are your size, shouldn't be so hard.

TL;DR I bet artest has a higher IQ than u and did more for humanity in 1 day than you could do in 10 lifetimes
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 03:34:25 AM by Sccit »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 11:00:34 AM »

U wouldn't do shit, theres a gang of sports for average sized people you could apply yourself to, and even if you played them, you still wouldn't amount to shit, cuz u don't have the heart .... On the contrary, there are a gang of people with lamar and artests physical attributes who never amounted to shit .. It takes a special something, outside of physical ability, to make it in the NBA as a perennial star...drive, motivation, heart, will, etc  

Go be a millionaire soccer player if you're so smart .. Most of them are your size, shouldn't be so hard.

TL;DR I bet artest has a higher IQ than u and did more for humanity in 1 day than you could do in 10 lifetimes

ron artest probably has an IQ around 95, lamar odom is a genuine moron with an IQ around 80.
I saw lamar's crazy drive and heart when he was with the mavs, believe me. sucker got paid around 10 million dollars this year for being a sack of shit.
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2015, 11:08:31 AM »
The man with an 85 IQ did more in his life than u and your whole lineage combined

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 11:11:35 AM »
The man with an 85 IQ did more in his life than u and your whole lineage combined

so you admit that lamar's IQ is indeed down there? glad we can agree on something here.

going with your logic, you must consider every professional athlete to be a far greater person than you... must be a depressing way to live your life

btw hulk hogan also made an insane amount of cash during his day.. great person, I'm sure you agree
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2015, 11:19:15 AM »

so you admit that lamar's IQ is indeed down there? glad we can agree on something here.

going with your logic, you must consider every professional athlete to be a far greater person than you... must be a depressing way to live your life

btw hulk hogan also made an insane amount of cash during his day.. great person, I'm sure you agree

I never agreed on the iq, I was just going based on what u said .. And Hulk hogan is a genius

again, artest and lamar are both more accomplished than u, and it has to do more with drive than it does with physical ability......u just sound dumb when u call them out as human beings, especially when it's known that Lamar suffered a miserable life and artest is known as a humanitarian who contributes a lot to society...more so than u ever will.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2015, 11:40:15 AM »

I never agreed on the iq, I was just going based on what u said .. And Hulk hogan is a genius

again, artest and lamar are both more accomplished than u, and it has to do more with drive than it does with physical ability......u just sound dumb when u call them out as human beings, especially when it's known that Lamar suffered a miserable life and artest is known as a humanitarian who contributes a lot to society...more so than u ever will.

you shouldn't take posts like my initial one too seriously, it's not like i appreciate the bad things that happened to the nigga odom or anything, jesus

it's easy to contribute to society when you are rich beyond reason. relatively speaking, me giving 5 € to some broke ass nigga is bigger than zuckerberg donating billions
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2015, 12:29:45 PM »

you shouldn't take posts like my initial one too seriously, it's not like i appreciate the bad things that happened to the nigga odom or anything, jesus

it's easy to contribute to society when you are rich beyond reason. relatively speaking, me giving 5 € to some broke ass nigga is bigger than zuckerberg donating billions

Yet you never gave shit to any1, so go figure