Poll

Accident or Intentional?

Accident
1 (11.1%)
Intentional
8 (88.9%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Sol's Elbow  (Read 1594 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:Sol's Elbow
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2003, 10:06:27 AM »
Are you sure someone was sent off?

I can't remember.

bez

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2003, 11:51:01 AM »
Are you sure someone was sent off?

I can't remember.

wier lad

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2003, 12:59:09 PM »
i dont think anyone was sent off we beat u 3-0 with 3 goals in the last ten mins.

Anyway it was a def red card for campbell i thought it was pretty ironic that the arsenal fans were calling solsksjaer a cheat, he was clearly struck in the face. and this is coming from a team that has cole and jeffers in, if the wind blows they fall over. Arsenal fans claiming that the ref was on uniteds side lol how far offside was henry? not to mention arsenal shef utd game.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

TheSheriff

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2003, 01:31:28 PM »
Children, children, you better get to bed, some tempers are raising...

bez

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2003, 04:10:17 PM »
i dont think anyone was sent off we beat u 3-0 with 3 goals in the last ten mins.

Anyway it was a def red card for campbell i thought it was pretty ironic that the arsenal fans were calling solsksjaer a cheat, he was clearly struck in the face. and this is coming from a team that has cole and jeffers in, if the wind blows they fall over. Arsenal fans claiming that the ref was on uniteds side lol how far offside was henry? not to mention arsenal shef utd game.

wier got sent off in the 89th minute

Goalscorers: Scholes 86, 90, Van Nistlerooy pen 89

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2003, 05:30:28 PM »
Oh shit yeah cause it was Ruudi penalty

Sorry Bez: I bow down

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2003, 05:31:20 PM »
What about Scholes's third!

Fucking awesome

Oh yeah I'd rather have a speedboat than Kanu

bez

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2003, 06:16:09 PM »
Oh shit yeah cause it was Ruudi penalty

Sorry Bez: I bow down

while ya down there, give it a lickin.

Kanu and Bergkamp r awful.  Kanu is one of the worst forwards in the prem league and Bergkamp doesnty do enough of everything when he is on the field.  Gunners better get rid of them at the end of the season if they r gunna try and get a world class team.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2003, 06:20:08 PM »
My God Bez insults the holy Bergkamp.

The man's career is built on 2 - 3 moments of brilliance a season.  Other than that he walks around stamping on people.

Joachim

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2003, 06:16:13 AM »
Bergkamp is a legend, you dont get the reputation for football he has all over Europe by "2-3 moments of brilliance a season", you only get that from season after season of sublime football at the top level, from scoring one of the greatest goals ever (against the Argies) on the biggest stage of the biggest sport in the world. Look at how Holland have missed his contribution, failing too qualify for a world cup? that was unheard of in Holland until Bergy retired.

He'll be remembered in history as a great player by fans all over Europe, your grandkids will be asking you about Bergkamp and what he did on the field in 40 years time.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2003, 06:18:53 AM by Joachim »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2003, 06:50:36 AM »
i will always remember bergkamp as the man who couldnt make it at inter milan so joined arsenal.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Joachim

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2003, 07:34:20 AM »
i will always remember bergkamp as the man who couldnt make it at inter milan so joined arsenal.

Good for you.

bez

« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2003, 10:37:38 AM »
If my kids ever ask who Bergkamp was I will be gutted cos I dont think there is anything I can tell them.  He is finished.

Joachim

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2003, 12:22:16 PM »
If my kids ever ask who Bergkamp was I will be gutted cos I dont think there is anything I can tell them.  He is finished.

Really? You could'nt tell them about the '98 season when he carried Arsenal to the double and won the Pfa and Football Writers player of the year award and finished 3rd in the world player of the year awards and got goal of the season aswell?

Or when he became the first ever player to win 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the goal of the month competition?

When a young Bergkamp (playing alongside Van Basten) scored the 4th in Holland's 4-1 demolition of England in '88 or when he scored that lovely cushioned second goal against England in Rotterdam in '94 that cost Taylor is job and England a place at USA '94?

Or his goal of the season against Newcastle last year? Or his '98 World Cup goal of the tournament against Argentina? Or when in '98 he did a Maradona turn over the ball beating 2 (could've been 3) Sunderland players before sinking a 30 yard curler top right of their net?

You missed all that? Not many players could make a highlight reel as good as Maradona's but this lad could.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2003, 12:27:25 PM »
I remember when he stamped on that Yugoslav