Author Topic: LeBron joins Oscar Robertson as only players to rank top 25 in scoring, assists  (Read 590 times)

PLANT

http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/891225

the king  8) 8)

Will he go down as the GOAT when it's all said and done?

Don't think he will ever win 6 titles, but what if he gets to the top in scoring and keeps putting up assists and boards?

He needs at least 3 titles to be in consideration

Hack Wilson - real

King James

Sccit

great accomplishment but

lmfao

PLANT

great accomplishment but

lmfao
How predictable

PLANT

The guy just put himself as the only other player next to the big O.  I think he at least deserves to be in the convo, considering he has x amount of great years of 25, 7 & 7 ahead of him

Sccit

great accomplishment but

lmfao
How predictable

my welchin bro, u trollin right now right?....because lebron james is 2/6 in the finals and had to play on a superteam, in the eastern conference, wit some lucky bounces goin his way to win the 2 that he did. he choked big time and let his team down in some of the other ones. please tell me u dont truly think he's in discussion for GOAT? you know, as well as anyone else, just how retarded that sounds...or at least i hope.

PLANT

Both Cavs teams that made it to the finals were far worse than any shit Lakers team Kobe could never lead.  Let's be honest, this about LeBrons greatness and where he will end up.  Nothing to do with Kobe.  When it's all said and done, LeBron will be viewed as the superior player, 5 titles or not.  And LeBron ain't done at 2.

PLANT

Kobe would have never been able to lead a team to the finals solely by himself, no matter the conference.   Let's just congratulate LeBrom for joining this exclusive club with Oscar Rob.  Something Kobe only wishes he could be apart of.

Sccit

Both Cavs teams that made it to the finals were far worse than any shit Lakers team Kobe could never lead.  Let's be honest, this about LeBrons greatness and where he will end up.  Nothing to do with Kobe.  When it's all said and done, LeBron will be viewed as the superior player, 5 titles or not.  And LeBron ain't done at 2.

lmfao yea ok, keep telling yourself that .. It's funny how I knew your insecure ass would bring Kobe into this. They not even in the same echelon...Kobe belongs with the Michael, Kareem, Magics, while LeBron goes with the dr j, dominique, isiah's.........not a bad place to be, but not exactly in GOAT discussions.

Hack Wilson - real

this

Mietek23

LeBron is like the second coming of Magic, but with far more offensive game to his edge Magic could ever dream off... I highly doubt he will go down as the GOAT when it's all said & done, but he'll def be a Top 10/15 player ever. It's scary to think what could've been if he had that killer MJ mentality, which is something he lacks the most I think.

Sccit

LeBron is like the second coming of Magic, but with far more offensive game to his edge Magic could ever dream off... I highly doubt he will go down as the GOAT when it's all said & done, but he'll def be a Top 10/15 player ever. It's scary to think what could've been if he had that killer MJ mentality, which is something he lacks the most I think.

Lmao @ making it seem like Lebron is in the same convo as magic .. Magic is 100x the facilitator lebron ever was, and lebrons primary game is facilitating. Top 15 mayyyybeee.

Mietek23

Lmao @ making it seem like Lebron is in the same convo as magic .. Magic is 100x the facilitator lebron ever was, and lebrons primary game is facilitating. Top 15 mayyyybeee.

Skill-wise? Absolutely. He didn't accomplish as much as Magic @ this point individually, but when it comes to pure basketball talent - only a hater of a fool would say, he don't belong in the conversation.