Author Topic: murder rap  (Read 231 times)

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
murder rap
« on: November 25, 2015, 01:13:21 AM »
Has anyone got a link for the doc?

DRGNBLZN

Re: murder rap
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 12:21:06 PM »
There were a few floating around right when it came out but got taken down within a day. The only way for now is to catch it on the reelz channel if they decide to ever air it again. I don't know why its not on dvd or anything yet.

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 08:37:25 PM »
I saw this thread and looked it up, trying to figure out what the fuck you guys were talking about.I just read some website talking about it ending with "but being the LAPD the LAPD it was shelved" lmao, that shit made me laugh. Honestly though people keep talking about how the case was never "solved" IE a conviction. Fuck those people, everyone involved already know what happened, Compton PD figured it out while it was still an active investigation. The only reason you'll never see a conviction in either case is because of the lack of physical evidence, no DA is going to take such a high profile trial and risk having Egg on there face, especially after the entire OJ fuck up, and especially two cases that deal with off duty-known-convicted-corrupt cops are involved. No one involved will ever testify to what happened even under court order, despite making docs on the subject.

Honestly the entire community still interested in this shit, can fuck right off, along with all the people who made docs on the subject spewing bullshit. I'm not saying people shouldn't find the truth out for themselves, but this shit was over 18 years ago, Everyone explicitly involved is either dead or in jail, the people who keep coming out with these docs are just people trying to make a profit.

CORREA

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 09:46:17 PM »