Author Topic: Beats by Dre Party w/ Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Cypress Hill, Geto Boys, Bone Thugs....  (Read 433 times)

woof

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZyruKQ7ULos" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZyruKQ7ULos</a>

Ice Cube - 10:57
Cypress Hill - 15:33
Geto Boys - 19:50
Souls of Mischief - 24:35
FatLip & Slim Kid 3 - 29:25
Red n Meth - 34:20
Bone Thugs - 39:10
Nas - 44:10
Dre - 48:25
Puffy n Ma$e - 51:00
Busta Rhymes - 56:34
Eminem - 1:00:45

JonnyTanna

That was pretty dope. Shame the sets are so short. Forgive me if I'm reading into this too much but who reckons putting puffy on after California love is a bit of a middle finger to Pac?

Also would like to see Dre perform the three verse version one day

CORREA

these old farts are happy to be in the spotlight for 10 more mins :D

Matty

the crowd look half-asleep - a bunch of motionless peeps, loads of phones in the air and the odd person throwing their hands up, lol.

Blasphemy

• 'G'
That was pretty dope. Shame the sets are so short. Forgive me if I'm reading into this too much but who reckons putting puffy on after California love is a bit of a middle finger to Pac?

No body gives a shit about Tupac or his Beef. Everyone involved already made up, bad blood dies eventually, especially when its rap. Rap is the only genre were the concept of realness comes into play, and they decided to invoke the gangster concepts, but the reality is rappers are not gonna carry blood beefs like gangsters because at the end of the day, they are nothing more then entertainers, RICH ass ones who really shouldn't be on no liife or death shit. It's like all those rich faggots that start to gangbang when they got famous, it's all for show, no fucking way they down with it.

CORREA

the crowd look half-asleep - a bunch of motionless peeps, loads of phones in the air and the odd person throwing their hands up, lol.

i can not stand that shit at concerts are people suppose to enjoy the show or stand there like a retard and just record it and whats worse is more then half of the retards are recording it already and it prob be on youtube so whats really the point concerts sports  ect i wont be surprised if people started recording themselves taking a shit and posting that on youtube sad sad fucking retards

CORREA

No body gives a shit about Tupac or his Beef. Everyone involved already made up, bad blood dies eventually, especially when its rap. Rap is the only genre were the concept of realness comes into play, and they decided to invoke the gangster concepts, but the reality is rappers are not gonna carry blood beefs like gangsters because at the end of the day, they are nothing more then entertainers, RICH ass ones who really shouldn't be on no liife or death shit. It's like all those rich faggots that start to gangbang when they got famous, it's all for show, no fucking way they down with it.

only people like suge knight were still with the beef look at snoop when suge got out of jail everyone on the east moved on and of course pacs fake friends i really do believe here on this forum people actually think the east/west beef is still going on :D