Author Topic: RBX On Death Row Biopic & Wanting To Leave Some Things In The Past  (Read 684 times)

OmegaRed

Former Death Row Records recording artist and Dr. Dre label mate, RBX was recently A guest on the Murder Master Music Show. He chopped it up with Prez and Mac Jay about several things
including being at the premier of the NWA biopic and seeing Dre, Cube, Snoop, and others to speaking on the possibility of him being left out of A could be Death Row Biopic
in the future.

“You know what, I don’t know if my answer is kind of weird, but it is actually the way that I feel. I don’t feel slighted. I know what happened, I was there, I was a major instrument in the whole thing, thing, thing! So in some areas I just don’t even really wanna relive that shit. It was a most beautiful time, it was a good thing for my career, but it wasn’t something that I would glorify especially the way that I was moving.  I ain’t trying to bring none of that shit up, some of that shit needs to stay where it’s at. It they choose to use my likeness in the movie cool but I’m not trying to be all in the lime light and all in the video!”

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3-ZdrsEfZ6k" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3-ZdrsEfZ6k</a>
We need your help.....

Looking for latest content ----->
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAkQem5MWo3cuhdIOPQEaeQ/videos
 www.insomiacmagazine.com

Okka

Re: RBX On Death Row Biopic & Wanting To Leave Some Things In The Past
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 12:47:36 PM »
RBX got slapped around a couple of times, maybe he doesn't want people to see that in a movie.

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 09:47:10 PM »
lot of these niggaz talking shit on Suge while he is in Jail, you know them motherfuckers wouldn't speak on none of that shit if he was out.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 02:13:00 PM »
RBX got slapped around a couple of times, maybe he doesn't want people to see that in a movie.

RBX claims he was one of the only ones to step up to suge, iirc

Okka

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 03:57:01 AM »

There's that old interview where RBX himself said that Death Row was like pimps and hoes and if you did something wrong you got smacked. Seemed to me like he was talkin' about himself. Not sure though. I remember that old rumour about RBX eatin' Suge's chicken and then gettin' slapped cause of that. Sounds like bullshit though, but you never know.

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 05:52:28 AM »

There's that old interview where RBX himself said that Death Row was like pimps and hoes and if you did something wrong you got smacked. Seemed to me like he was talkin' about himself. Not sure though. I remember that old rumour about RBX eatin' Suge's chicken and then gettin' slapped cause of that. Sounds like bullshit though, but you never know.
The only people who never got slapped was the golden boys, which was Dr. Dre and Snoop and eventually Tupac. If you were a BIG secondary artist you most likely got left alone (Think Dogg Pound/Rage) but if you weren't huge nor getting major spotlight  you'd get checked (Big Syke) and if you were just back round types of people you most likely would get your ass beat without hesitation.

Suge Knight knew if he had fucked up or touched any of the main stars They'd lose there mystic/will to record and Death Row's gangster creditability was through the artist ironically (As well as Suge himself, because he was on covers just as much as they were), by just fucking up the lower levels who never were in the spotlight he kept everything in house, and it was all just "rumors".

Like I said all these niggaz are now finally coming out trying to rewrite history because Suge is inside, and being kept under fucked up conditions to were he can't get word out, nor can he risk retaliation with the trail hanging over his head. Dr. Dre even stated they recorded the scene at the last minute where the guy is naked and he confronts everyone at the last minute putting it off as helping explain the  plot, but Suge was already locked up before that point, I highly doubt it would go down that way if he was out. 

I'm not saying he was some super banger, but obviously he had those who were around him shook, and that's because all these niggaz around him weren't hardcore like that, Sure some of em may of been bangin, but not every banger is thumper (excluding specific sets in which its a requirement).

Eddz

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2016, 12:29:17 AM »
In the Big C-Style interviews didn't he confirm the story about RBX eating Suge's chicken and he said Suge stepped to RBX but RBX stood his ground so Suge backed off?

What is the story about Big Syke getting checked?

Tha Crip

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2016, 01:05:22 PM »
Pretty sure RBX played college ball with Suge. He knew him prior to Deathrow so him stepping up to Suge always sounded believable.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"