Author Topic: Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail for 6th Time, He will Stay in Jail till 2016.  (Read 468 times)

Blood$

Re: Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail for 6th Time, He will Stay in Jail till 2016.
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2015, 09:09:06 PM »
You dont bump any of his music? you losing out homie..

He is funny and gangsta.. not a pretend like most these dudes. - like a younger Boosie Badass.

hes not saying anything different and poopsie wackass is also trash

You dont like Pac either?

Cause its very similar. - He just dont have same production team, but his new album, has same type of lyrics.. not as great, but its clear he is a fan of Pac.

2pac will always be my favorite and the goat poopsie wackass and the rest will never reach his status of realness there is no comparison ever

Boosie is realer than Pac but not in a musical sense

CORREA

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2015, 09:28:32 PM »
You dont bump any of his music? you losing out homie..

He is funny and gangsta.. not a pretend like most these dudes. - like a younger Boosie Badass.

hes not saying anything different and poopsie wackass is also trash

You dont like Pac either?

Cause its very similar. - He just dont have same production team, but his new album, has same type of lyrics.. not as great, but its clear he is a fan of Pac.

2pac will always be my favorite and the goat poopsie wackass and the rest will never reach his status of realness there is no comparison ever

Boosie is realer than Pac but not in a musical sense

did poopsie shoot at cops before?
are there any rappers out there have the balls to take it to the next level like pac did no cause they dont want to die u cant get more real then that jack

Game-Won

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2015, 10:43:53 PM »
Man just listen to his mixtape and album from this year - some of the best of the year.. You will love it, if you love pac gonna dig it
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

CORREA

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2015, 11:03:14 PM »
Man just listen to his mixtape and album from this year - some of the best of the year.. You will love it, if you love pac gonna dig it

u have to be a retard to compare the two and the biggest thing i cant stand is his annoying ass voice ears bleed

Game-Won

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2015, 06:02:45 AM »
I find it sad you have to act so mean, hard, rude. whatever u trying.

If you heard his newest album and mixtape and dont like dude - and it his lyrics dont remind you of pac, you are got damn liar.

You might not like him the same way you love pac, but you should be able to listen to Boosie.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

CORREA

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2015, 06:34:41 AM »
I find it sad you have to act so mean, hard, rude. whatever u trying.

If you heard his newest album and mixtape and dont like dude - and it his lyrics dont remind you of pac, you are got damn liar.

You might not like him the same way you love pac, but you should be able to listen to Boosie.

it only takes me a couple listens to figure out if im going to like an artist or not it only takes me a couple listens to figure out if this artist is even worth a listen same with it only takes me a couple listens to figure out if this artist is going to amount to something

couple things off the bat im not a fan of southern rappers most are gimmicks they changed the rap game in a bad way back in the 00s and now but i respect there hustle tho

in the 00s it was all bout the bling bling cars and hoes that got old quick cause it was a trend the smartest thing they did was make there production catchy cause u know how people are all bout the beat lyrically most of them i didnt like em cause they were copying off each other

now on to today the south changed everything with the trap garbage then u got the trap garbage like future smh

anyway again i respect the south hustle east not doing shit like always they haven't been relevant since the days of 50 flop and those days are long gone

and the west was dead till game came out followed by tde kendrick ect thats another thing i give the south props on unity what the east and west slacked on

back on topic

wackass from the south has an annoying voice production always sounds outdated dude is 33 years old been out forever what has he accomplished?  
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 06:36:36 AM by the relavant one »

Game-Won

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2015, 07:03:08 AM »
He havent sold much - but his newest album is dope, i do not like his cashmoney 2000ish beat shit...

But if you can not get over his voice, thats what that is.

I had hard time listening to shyne at first, and same with gorilla black... But now they both dope to me... GB havent made many dope cuts, but still some. - sadly shyne lost it.

Back to boosie: His shit bumps like a westcoast album tho. Its clear he is a fan of westcoast music and his idol is pac.
- Kobe

CORREA

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2015, 07:57:53 AM »
He havent sold much - but his newest album is dope, i do not like his cashmoney 2000ish beat shit...

But if you can not get over his voice, thats what that is.

I had hard time listening to shyne at first, and same with gorilla black... But now they both dope to me... GB havent made many dope cuts, but still some. - sadly shyne lost it.

Back to boosie: His shit bumps like a westcoast album tho. Its clear he is a fan of westcoast music and his idol is pac.

shyne and gorilla black were biters and were gonna fail anyway shyne i never liked as for gorilla black i liked bout 2 of his songs from his debut album back then and the whole pac idol thing is just a awful cliche pac is most every rapper favorite

Game-Won

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2015, 08:50:20 AM »
shyne and gorilla black were biters and were gonna fail anyway shyne i never liked as for gorilla black i liked bout 2 of his songs from his debut album back then and the whole pac idol thing is just a awful cliche pac is most every rapper favorite

Might be a cliche, but here it comes out in the music.

Do yourself the favor if you havent heard his new album, do it.

And then coment.
- Kobe