Author Topic: Stitches Argues On Cell W. Dude That Set Him Up  (Read 610 times)

CORREA

Stitches Argues On Cell W. Dude That Set Him Up
« on: December 06, 2015, 10:11:44 PM »

whats wrong with your boy @Sccit ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/79Sc7dm2Vss" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/79Sc7dm2Vss</a>

Sccit

Re: Stitches Argues On Cell W. Dude That Set Him Up
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 11:17:20 AM »
u down 2 post another stitches video in the west coast section so that i can ban u? 8)

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 05:48:34 PM »
u down 2 post another stitches video in the west coast section so that i can ban u? 8)

lol banning is irrelevant u know how many times ive been permanent banned here u take this L just like your boy did and keep your head up :D stop getting mad

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 08:33:54 PM »

lol banning is irrelevant u know how many times ive been permanent banned here u take this L just like your boy did and keep your head up :D stop getting mad

bet u wont post another stitches thread in the west coast section tho

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 09:01:51 PM »

oh trust me i will when the latest update is out there after all hes still west coast and the members wouldn't mind an update to put a smile on their faces :laugh:
isnt it all about the views tho lol

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 09:52:58 PM »

oh trust me i will when the latest update is out there after all hes still west coast and the members wouldn't mind an update to put a smile on their faces :laugh:

u jus keep provin that u not american wit every passin post....florida is only west of europe. not in america cuzzin.

CORREA

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2015, 10:41:29 PM »

u jus keep provin that u not american wit every passin post....florida is only west of europe. not in america cuzzin.

still game related  this shows how much i care to check on your boy but wasn't it you who first posted about your boy in the westcoast section i remember a video u posted of his
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 10:50:06 PM by the relavant one »

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2015, 08:46:55 AM »

still game related  this shows how much i care to check on your boy but wasn't it you who first posted about your boy in the westcoast section i remember a video u posted of his

This thread has nothing to do with game ... U slipped up n thought Florida was west coast. Admit it.

CORREA

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2015, 10:19:10 AM »

This thread has nothing to do with game ... U slipped up n thought Florida was west coast. Admit it.

dude stop playing stupid u can do a ip check on me you know very well im in the states i thought he was living in cali i didnt know he was still living in fl
of course im going to get confused if hes in the west coast section

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2015, 02:49:25 PM »

dude stop playing stupid u can do a ip check on me you know very well im in the states i thought he was living in cali i didnt know he was still living in fl
of course im going to get confused if hes in the west coast section

Ok I believe u