Author Topic: Judge Rules Meek Mill Violated Probation. Could be Sentenced to State Prison  (Read 115 times)

CORREA

bye bye cockroach man  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KRQNae4S2Fg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KRQNae4S2Fg</a>

Blasphemy

• 'G'
If Meek Mill ends up in Prison, that would be the biggest L for his ass, Honestly going out on the bottom I doubt that dude could recover.

CORREA

If Meek Mill ends up in Prison, that would be the biggest L for his ass, Honestly going out on the bottom I doubt that dude could recover.

ever since the whole drake thing he has not recovered this is what happens when shit rappers get frogy the same would have happened to fat ass ross and other fake ass rappers like him thats why they never say shit or start beef smartest thing they ever did  if it wasn't for nikki safe to say meek could get ja ruled

Blood$

anybody that believes Meek Mill is done after the Drake bullshit is lying to themselves and doing hateful/wishful thinking lol

the internet can be so deceiving and detaches dudes from the real world

Blasphemy

• 'G'
anybody that believes Meek Mill is done after the Drake bullshit is lying to themselves and doing hateful/wishful thinking lol

the internet can be so deceiving and detaches dudes from the real world
Well the thing is though it's not like Drake dominated a well known established artist, fuck he didn't even dominate, he just took a simple shit on him, and Meek mostly destroyed himself, I mean the most common joke I heard around that time  was "Meek the type of nigga to make Drake seem like Debo in comparison". I mean Meek's' entire reason for dissing was trash and childish, and could of been handled with a simple phone call before he jumped the gun. smaller artist dissing bigger artist is nothing new, infact its jumped start a couple of careers, so maybe he thought that was a way to establish himself. The thing Meek and stitches forget is that the smaller artist generally had the skills to match up to the bigger artist.

I rate that whole thing 5/10 there was no juggernaut disses, the two involved were soft as hell, but it made for a funny little thing over all, and it did establish that Drake could deal with beef (Maybe not SERIOUS beef, but small beef). Plus it helped wiped away part of his Nice guy image when he ended up doing the 50 cent route with all those memes, but mostly I enjoy it because Meek Took one of the hugest Ls within the industry, losing to motherfucking Drake. LOL  8)

The West needs a good old style beef again. Mostly because I just want a record were the artist disses the fuck outta of another person. I thrive off that shit.  ;D

DRGNBLZN

meek mills asked for everything he got out of this beef