Author Topic: PAPA DELONTE WEST ON LEBRON: "U SUCK..YOU NEED ALLSTARS AROUND YOU TO WIN"  (Read 1221 times)

Sccit

Remedy360

Re: PAPA DELONTE WEST ON LEBRON: "U SUCK..YOU NEED ALLSTARS AROUND YOU TO WIN"
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 10:11:06 PM »
What kind of credibility does Delonte have? I always liked him but the guy is a weirdo.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 11:48:32 PM »
Weirdo or not, he has a point

Citizen-Y

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 08:51:09 AM »
You can apply that to everybody.  He should blast Kobe for the same thing.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 10:03:27 AM »

Kobe won with pau as a second fiddle .. Lebron needs an alpha superstar on the team to succeed. That ain't pau.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 10:27:41 AM »

Kobe won with pau as a second fiddle .. Lebron needs an alpha superstar on the team to succeed. That ain't pau.

Kobe rode the coat tails of two of the best low post players in the league, you are high.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 11:53:05 AM »
You can apply that to everybody.  He should blast Kobe for the same thing.

Kobe rode the coat tails of two of the best low post players in the league, you are high.

Lmao "the two best post players in the league", Andrew Bynum averaged 7 points and 5 rebounds in the finals retard. Limited by injury his entire career.... Pau gasol was good but not pippen, kareem, wade, mchale type sidekick, he was criticized by the media and dubbed "pau gasoft" .. All-star, but not superstar... But I guess u can't appreciate winners (Kobe) when you're constantly rooting for losers (Harden). i c u

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2015, 03:06:17 PM »

I don't like LeBron either but I wouldn't use a Delonte West statement to make your case.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2015, 03:15:12 PM »

I don't like LeBron either but I wouldn't use a Delonte West statement to make your case.

It's not just delonte, lebron is regularly shitted on by his peers .. He is the least respected superstar in NBA history.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2015, 08:31:40 AM »
It's because you can easily disrespect LeBron without any type of social repercussion. I'm sure Wade hates Kobe, but talking shit on twitter ala West or Green would make him look bad.

With many other black superstars, you cannot even talk shit about them for valid reasons without being called a racist or uncle tom.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Citizen-Y

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2015, 10:07:29 AM »

Lmao "the two best post players in the league", Andrew Bynum averaged 7 points and 5 rebounds in the finals retard. Limited by injury his entire career.... Pau gasol was good but not pippen, kareem, wade, mchale type sidekick, he was criticized by the media and dubbed "pau gasoft" .. All-star, but not superstar... But I guess u can't appreciate winners (Kobe) when you're constantly rooting for losers (Harden). i c u

Bynum was a nobody, I'm talking about Shaq you clown

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2015, 10:34:39 AM »

So what's your excuse for him going back to back in 09-10? Would harden have done the same??

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2015, 10:35:59 AM »
It's because you can easily disrespect LeBron without any type of social repercussion. I'm sure Wade hates Kobe, but talking shit on twitter ala West or Green would make him look bad.

With many other black superstars, you cannot even talk shit about them for valid reasons without being called a racist or uncle tom.

lol @ wade hates Kobe .. Is that why he called Kobe the 2nd greatest of all time and greatest player of this generation? Yet another slap to the face of beta bron.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2015, 11:44:41 AM »

So what's your excuse for him going back to back in 09-10? Would harden have done the same??

He had Pau, and why do you keep strawmanning this argument with Harden you sound like a bitch

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2015, 12:18:54 PM »

lol @ wade hates Kobe .. Is that why he called Kobe the 2nd greatest of all time and greatest player of this generation? Yet another slap to the face of beta bron.

Exactly my point - he hates him, and still says good things about him due to social repercussions he fears if he exposed his true feelings. If people were as disrespectful towards Kobe as they are to LeBron, society and the media would punish them.
It's actually an interesting phenomenon how LeBron achieved outlaw status without any kind of outlawish behaviour.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 12:20:35 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin