Author Topic: Raw Interview: Gonzoe On 1990's Death Row Bootlegs & Tupac Bigger Than Malcom X  (Read 383 times)

jmix

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OjaqswbP3pA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/OjaqswbP3pA</a>

Hey to those that watched? Thanks! I hope you enjoyed!  8)

abusive

He says that everyone knows who leaked the material, who did?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

JonnyTanna

E-A-Ski via Suge

abusive

??? huh? Explain that to me or give me a link. Somehow I missed that.

jmix

ive been told the major leak ame from daz dilly. after suges driver put out/leaked cd 1-3

OriginalVersion

ive been told the major leak ame from daz dilly. after suges driver put out/leaked cd 1-3

That would make sense, since he was the head of production at Death Row during that time. Enlighten us with more knowledge, J-Mix.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

abusive

Ok thanks. Now that I think about it Daz bragged about getting masters by switching out the reels. But I think that was after the fact though. What was the motivation if not money?

123imagee

who leaked the material?

dat nixxa daz
tha realest
chocolate bandit (he got x´d out tha row because of spendin his time on listening to unheard stuff n never erallly recorded anything.

donfathaimmortal

after suges driver put out/leaked cd 1-3

makes sense
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

jmix

who leaked the material?

dat nixxa daz
tha realest
chocolate bandit (he got x´d out tha row because of spendin his time on listening to unheard stuff n never erallly recorded anything.
your right. I think Tha realest put his shit out '07-'09?
not his fault, sold some shit to some uber dbag hebrew fan or some shit, who put it up.
bandit, dont know. Only heard, like you said, was a studio rat just soaking up the catalog for "ideas" but never living up to the promise.
daz is notorous for taking shiz, war games acapella was accidentally left in his protools session when "selling" or attempting to sell to koch some joints. allegedly. lol around the mak/dilly time. btw pre-ordered that joint. never got shit. no refund, no nadda. Got fucked outta 42 bux or so. so fuck daz. and that album. I payed in advance and had to download the 128 kbs realmedia fucking bootleg to hear it. so... double fuck you. 42 bones 1990s-early 00's money wasnt no gd joke fatboy.

remixing Pac shit with you i it! BITCH. Gonzoe was in dumpin, not you chump. anywho rant over, but DAZ

KILLED PACS LEGACY,
Just like Snoops cuz know who killed Pac personally.
and its a white boy saying it.

Edit: It still was a dope album tho. damn asshole. lol
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 07:00:48 PM by jmix »