Author Topic: ROOOOOOOOOOONEY  (Read 113 times)

bez

ROOOOOOOOOOONEY
« on: April 26, 2003, 11:18:20 AM »
WHAT A GOAL!

ILL-Logic-AL

Re:ROOOOOOOOOOONEY
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2003, 12:41:51 PM »
Not seen the goal yet, heard that he played well all day. I think you needed a win today or Blackburn would have got that European spot.

Anyone that watched the Bolton Vs Arsenal game, wasn't the SIX minutes of injury time an absolute disgrace, as was the sending off.

Man Utd for the title, Arsenal, Liverpool, and Newcastle will get the Champions League spots, Chelsea and Everton to secure Europe with Blackburn and Damien Duff not far behind.

West Ham relegated with The Albion and Sunderland. It'll be good to see Lee Bowyer having to play in the Division One (no Prem. sides gonna want him).

bez

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2003, 04:59:03 PM »
Not seen the goal yet, heard that he played well all day. I think you needed a win today or Blackburn would have got that European spot.

Anyone that watched the Bolton Vs Arsenal game, wasn't the SIX minutes of injury time an absolute disgrace, as was the sending off.

Man Utd for the title, Arsenal, Liverpool, and Newcastle will get the Champions League spots, Chelsea and Everton to secure Europe with Blackburn and Damien Duff not far behind.

West Ham relegated with The Albion and Sunderland. It'll be good to see Lee Bowyer having to play in the Division One (no Prem. sides gonna want him).

not to sure about no teasm wanting him.  I no that if we cud get him at the cut price that West Ham got him I would deffo want him in an everton kit next season.  Just what we need, a good right sided player.

I hope its us and liverpool in the UEFA cup tho.  I would love to see the look on the kopites faces.  

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2003, 01:23:13 AM »
If you want to see Ham down, you're a vicious SOB. Roeder has been reaping the seeds of Harry's time there, he's had a stroke, he's been a true warrior, and now Trevor had leapt into the breach.

Once more unto the breach, my friends, once more...

bez

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2003, 09:11:22 AM »
hammers gotta stay up.  Great team!

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2003, 10:38:29 AM »
Hammers win!!! WAHOO

Joachim

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2003, 11:57:44 AM »
I think Leeds might go down, look at how the league stands, plus Leeds have gotta come to The Home Of Football Highbury, i can see them taking the drop and i hope they do, i've always had a soft spot for the Hammers.

Fulham: 42 Pts -12 Goal Diff
Leeds: 41 Pts -2 GD
Bolton: 40 Pts -11 GD
W Ham: 38 Pts -18 GD
WBA (R): 24 Pts -36 GD
Sunderland (R): 19 Pts -39 GD

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2003, 01:21:19 PM »
WHAT A GOAL!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE play well against the Mancs.
PLEASE beat the bastards PLEASE!!!

(i dont sound desperate do i?)

bez

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2003, 04:29:01 PM »
WHAT A GOAL!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE play well against the Mancs.
PLEASE beat the bastards PLEASE!!!

(i dont sound desperate do i?)

sorry bud.  We deserved the win against villa but we didnt play well.  Man utd will crush us, probs around 4-0!