Author Topic: What happened to the deathrow records catalogue  (Read 1023 times)

Tharow4life

What happened to the deathrow records catalogue
« on: January 07, 2016, 08:50:22 PM »
Anyone know what hapoened to the deathrow records catalogue.the last i heard a company named wideawake had it they sold it to to koch records are they planning on doing any thing with tharow.

CORREA

Re: What happened to the deathrow records catalogue
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 09:51:01 PM »
Anyone know what hapoened to the deathrow records catalogue.the last i heard a company named wideawake had it they sold it to to koch records are they planning on doing any thing with tharow.

where u retards come from the twilight zone?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 10:23:34 PM »
Good question, wide awake doesn't own it that's all I know

CORREA

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 12:07:38 AM »
let me put it this way pretty much after pac dr was done they never recovered and in 2016 not even the middle age gonna give a fuck bout it there no money in dr

123imagee

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 12:51:07 AM »
let me put it this way pretty much after pac dr was done they never recovered and in 2016 not even the middle age gonna give a fuck bout it there no money in dr

fuckin retarded piece of shit pussyhole

gtfo, nobody wants you here.hatin azz homo, suck a dick n choke on it, degenerated prick azz shiteater.

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 10:47:36 AM »

"Allow me to introduce one Tharow4life, a man trapped in the 90s who's love of fictional wanton gangsterism is only matched by his level of sheltered and close mindlessness, unfortunately for him his dream of the 90s is about to become a reality, a  reality only found in the Twlight zone. "

TidyKris

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 10:57:23 AM »

Nothings been mentioned since Entertainment One got the catalogue a few years ago.

Also ignore those other clowns..it doesnt matter what you want to talk about or how long ago the subject is based on
or how many times its been talked about. Just ask away! If they dont like it or are bored of hearing about it then they can
quite easily not read it...never mind respond to it.

Dont take any shit...just remember that these are the same people who spend their entire lives talking shit on interent forums
so that just shows how important their opinion is or how interesting their lives are!

Tharow4life

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 11:05:39 AM »
Tidykris thanks for the  support i dont pay attention  to forum haters. I will post more topics like this and bore the haters  deathrow4 life.

CORREA

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 02:19:37 PM »

"Allow me to introduce one Tharow4life, a man trapped in the 90s who's love of fictional wanton gangsterism is only matched by his level of sheltered and close mindlessness, unfortunately for him his dream of the 90s is about to become a reality, a  reality only found in the Twlight zone. "

lmao 8)

CORREA

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2016, 02:20:30 PM »

fuckin retarded piece of shit pussyhole

gtfo, nobody wants you here.hatin azz homo, suck a dick n choke on it, degenerated prick azz shiteater.

lol someone is mad ITS OVER DEAL WITH IT :D

CORREA

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2016, 02:22:26 PM »
Tidykris thanks for the  support i dont pay attention  to forum haters. I will post more topics like this and bore the haters  deathrow4 life.

oh yeah im a hater cause dr is dead typical recycled response and every retarded shit u post like this that's been talked about for the 100th billion time i will trash it

JonnyTanna

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 04:46:17 PM »
Not that I don't appreciate it but you do post a lot of recycled links to death row and Suge stuff.. So I don't get how you can keep dissing death row? Surely we're all here as fans of a music that defined a dying genre. Either way I think we're all curious as to what's happened to the E-One/Deathrow catalogue

TidyKris

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2016, 05:05:14 PM »
Not that I don't appreciate it but you do post a lot of recycled links to death row and Suge stuff.. So I don't get how you can keep dissing death row? Surely we're all here as fans of a music that defined a dying genre. Either way I think we're all curious as to what's happened to the E-One/Deathrow catalogue

CORREA

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2016, 05:25:12 PM »

i post that stuff for you guys cause im sure someone missed something and back on topic its time to let this shit go dr is NEVER coming back in any shape or form idk why people keep asking bout wheres the dr music so much time has passed that people don't even know dr even existed other if your name is pac dre or snoop and even thats pushing it 
cause when people think of them its def not bout dr

Tharow4life

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2016, 03:37:26 AM »
E one have licensed 2pac all eyez on me tracks to pandora. I guess these guys  will keep making money of the already released catalogue.